Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC & Dundee FC vs Raith Rovers

It's not opinion, it's fact. Anyway tomorrow is the best chance you'll have of playing this game with the same amount of fans.
Advantage Raith.
Thank You.

I think we can definitely agree that there would be a good crowd [emoji1360][emoji12]

Always liked games against Dundee in the 90s. My United supporting uncle lives in Dundee so we’d always go with him to Dens.
The smell of his aftershave and the Dens Park main stand are now inextricably linked in my mind. Good times.

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We will clearly have more ‘virtual’ fans in the crowd during these games. A lot of people underestimate the effect they have.

Our virtual fans are better than yours.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We will clearly have more ‘virtual’ fans in the crowd during these games. A lot of people underestimate the effect they have.

Aye well my virtual da would batter your virtual da.

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

Tade with a questionable handball for the equaliser as well. 

Aye! It was completely deliberate. Being a French chappie he thought he was Thierry Henry playing against Ireland and brilliantly controlled the ball with his hand at his side. Flicking the ball into his path he scored. The officials missed it, but the massed Dark Blues at the McDiarmid end all saw it.  
Despite that, Tade was a good striker for Raith.  

Are we overconfident? McPake is many things but he doesn't particularly strike me as a person that would have the squad being dismissive of any opponent.

The usual mix of nervousness and bizarre confidence around this first leg. Feeling hopeful that McGlynn can sort things out from the last game between us and get Rovers more on the front foot. If he can do that then no reason why we can’t establish a lead to take up to Dens. 

The usual mix of nervousness and bizarre confidence around this first leg. Feeling hopeful that McGlynn can sort things out from the last game between us and get Rovers more on the front foot. If he can do that then no reason why we can’t establish a lead to take up to Dens. 

Very much the same feeling as myself. I think taking a lead up to Dens is Vital. Their surface doesn’t suit our preferred way of playing as we seen only a few weeks ago.

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Are we overconfident? McPake is many things but he doesn't particularly strike me as a person that would have the squad being dismissive of any opponent.

You've already drawn the ballot to see who the 500 spectators will be for the final. Astonishing levels of overconfidence if you ask me 😉

32 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

You've already drawn the ballot to see who the 500 spectators will be for the final. Astonishing levels of overconfidence if you ask me 😉

Have you read the article? It's not a case of being over-confident, it's a case of planning for something that if happens, is likely to be a bit of a shambles so trying to get the potential planning done early to avoid potential upset (which there is already!). I'm surprised Raith haven't put similar plans in place tbh.

On 11/05/2021 at 09:11, Ludo*1 said:

To fall for such simple bait really is quite something.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Have you read the article? It's not a case of being over-confident, it's a case of planning for something that if happens, is likely to be a bit of a shambles so trying to get the potential planning done early to avoid potential upset (which there is already!). I'm surprised Raith haven't put similar plans in place tbh.

Heed your own advice Ludo.

Thank you.