Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC & Dundee FC vs Raith Rovers

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

Erm....what. Dundee have never outnumbered Rovers fans at Starks. You’re  talking shite

thank you🤡

To fall for such simple bait really is quite something.

If we go out to any team in the playoffs I would prefer it to be Raith. Always saw them as my wee team as I was born in KDY, they play in dark blue and always have some good ex-dees in the squad. As far as the Fife teams go as well they’re not so dislikable. However, I hope we win 7-0 in both legs.

thank you.

32 minutes ago, K.T said:

If we go out to any team in the playoffs I would prefer it to be Raith. Always saw them as my wee team as I was born in KDY, they play in dark blue and always have some good ex-dees in the squad. As far as the Fife teams go as well they’re not so dislikable. However, I hope we win 7-0 in both legs.

thank you.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

4 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Erm....what. Dundee have never outnumbered Rovers fans at Starks. You’re  talking shite

thank you🤡

Ach c’mon ye dafty yer spouting pish. Probably the last game we were at Starks Park with a crowd 🤦🏻‍♂️If that was the game where McAllister ran from the halfway line, rounded the keeper and scored in the last minute...

53 minutes ago, K.T said:

thank you.

Yeah with the added factor they’re a feeder club of ours. Wouldn’t be surprised if Hendry and Vaughan are the next 2. 

Edited by Yenitit

28 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Yeah with the added factor they’re a feeder club of ours. Wouldn’t be surprised if Hendry and Vaughan are the next 2. 

You might want to tone it down a wee bit...😂

5 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

thank you🤡

Yes we did under Jocky Scott - early Harkins Pen before a late equaliser. Mcmenamin missing a sitter near the end (great game) and when GGH first began to show his genius.

Jim McAllister, late winner at New Years -outnumbered.

This is a play off game not your average midweek to Kirkcaldy. You'd be outnumbered by the Derry massive it's just facts for this one.

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

Anyone who thinks these Dee’s fans are genuinely serious about what they post need to have a look at themselves...😂

I genuinely hope Davo is fit; watching him for years it would make my day if he is playing centre back.

None of these points mean we secure victory, but I do like to deal in facts.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Yes we did under Jocky Scott - early Harkins Pen before a late equaliser. Mcmenamin missing a sitter near the end (great game) and when GGH first began to show his genius.

Disagree.

13 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Disagree.

With it being a good game?

2 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

States opinion about potential crowd sizes more than a year since any crowds have been in any championship ground then says;

Braw emoji23.png

It's not opinion, it's fact. Anyway tomorrow is the best chance you'll have of playing this game with the same amount of fans.

Advantage Raith.

Thank You.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

11 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

With it being a good game?

No the crowd w**k, however the more I think about it I think I'm getting confused with the game we won 2-1 with Walker scoring near the end. 

5 minutes ago, Raithie said:

No the crowd w**k, however the more I think about it I think I'm getting confused with the game we won 2-1 with Walker scoring near the end. 

The 2-2 match was one of our first games back up after getting promoted first time round under McGlynn. It was a great game from what I can remember. We went 1-0 down, then 2-1 up before Dundee equalised. 

18 minutes ago, Raithie said:

So you were wrong. No worries.

9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

The 2-2 match was one of our first games back up after getting promoted first time round under McGlynn. It was a great game from what I can remember. We went 1-0 down, then 2-1 up before Dundee equalised. 

Indeed. Correct and you were outnumbered.

Glad we got there in the end.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Aye, Harkins absolutely ruined us for 15 minutes or so at the start. They scored a penalty, right? Ellis put us in front just before HT.

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Ach c’mon ye dafty yer spouting pish. Probably the last game we were at Starks Park with a crowd 🤦🏻‍♂️If that was the game where McAllister ran from the halfway line, rounded the keeper and scored in the last minute...

Reminds me of the game (must be about 20 years ago now) when McInally mugged us late on

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

So you were wrong. No worries.

Indeed. Correct and you were outnumbered.

Glad we got there in the end.

Thank you.

An interesting fact about said game I mentioned....we outnumbered you 😲

1 hour ago, renton said:

Aye, Harkins absolutely ruined us for 15 minutes or so at the start. They scored a penalty, right? Ellis put us in front just before HT.

Tade with a questionable handball for the equaliser as well.