Play-off Semis, Morton v Montrose

15 minutes ago, Lex said:

This aged well emoji28.png

It is exceedingly rare :lol:

The change in approach quite incredibly worked in an attacking sense at first. All we were doing was shelling it forward at the first opportunity, but something that simple saw us look more dangerous in 20 minutes than we have in weeks of giving it to Nesbitt's feet. Muirhead and Salkeld were causing chaos and Oliver was doing a great job whenever he picked it up. Fleming was a flappy mess whenever the ball went in the box and Montrose just couldn't cope with the intensity.

As soon as Montrose started maintaining some composure in possession after looking a bit rattled in the first 20 minutes, the cracks began to show. They're running the midfield while McLean and Fjortoft have been nightmare fuel. We've not gotten close to causing any problems since their defence has settled down.

I wouldn't be waiting long for subs here. Lyon, obviously.

19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can't justify paying for this so listening on the radio. Pity. Sounds like a cracking game!

You've missed out on Prince Phillips half time analysis.

old.png.e4a0f07f87140d95c8a0f1b983b83f9d.png

12 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Only listening on the radio as I was out and didn't know when I'd be back in. Sounds like McAdams is doing his best to chuck the game.

Aye, I've been wanting Dundee to be after him for quite a while, but he appears to be trying his best to bottle crash here.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I know subbing the subs is usually frowned upon but what an innovator Gus is.

Untitled.png

I think Gus has played a blinder if he's managed to hook Blues and bring three players on in his place.  How long will it take the officials to notice Morton have 13 men on the pitch?  Longer than it takes the BBC to notice their f***-up?

2 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

I think Gus has played a blinder if he's managed to hook Blues and bring three players on in his place.  How long will it take the officials to notice Morton have 13 men on the pitch?  Longer than it takes the BBC to notice their f***-up?

Don't think you could blame the officials if they didn't notice we'd brought another 5 on.