Organised crime thread

Most annoying thing about all this stuff is generally if you meet anybody from a Scheme in Glasgow that they feel the need to tell you after about 4 pints who they know from this world whilst needlessly invading your space. I don't have a clue who you are talking about and I couldn’t give a f**k either.

Bradley Walsh got murdered the night of the Spurs Man City semi final second leg at the Etihad. He got shot around the same seconds Son scored the first goal.

I know a guy who knows all the ins and outs of gang activity throughout central Scotland - he served 15 years for a murder in 92 and then got out for a year and then got caught with a good few kg of heroin and went back inside until 2013. He’s currently in jail because he got caught with a Stanley knife that he forgot to take out of his pocket after a day at work. I don’t take him particularly seriously.

Great thread btw, I am reading ICT Chris’s posts in the voice of Kaiser Soze.

50 minutes ago, throbber said:

Bradley Walsh got murdered the night of the Spurs Man City semi final second leg at the Etihad. He got shot around the same seconds Son scored the first goal.

Shame, he had his amusing moments too - 

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Did you have them as a double on your coupon?

Hope throbber sends his stabby pal some of his special pictures.

From the Welsh/Walsh trial, the police didn’t manage to apprehend the gunman beforehand but the culprits did manage to apprehend the brother of the person who reported the imminent murder to the police and attacked him with an axe. 

18 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Hope throbber sends his stabby pal some of his special pictures.

From the Welsh/Walsh trial, the police didn’t manage to apprehend the gunman beforehand but the culprits did manage to apprehend the brother of the person who reported the imminent murder to the police and attacked him with an axe. 

I’m pretty sure I sent you a link to this guys exploits before did I not? He is a fairly pleasant guy tbh, I have more time for him than some other arseholes I have worked with anyway.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m pretty sure I sent you a link to this guys exploits before did I not? He is a fairly pleasant guy tbh, I have more time for him than some other arseholes I have worked with anyway.

? Not sure? You mainly send me footage of a well-hung gentleman in a variety of poses. 

40 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m pretty sure I sent you a link to this guys exploits before did I not? He is a fairly pleasant guy tbh

Been caught for murder, been caught with kilos of smack and won't keep his mouth shut about other people's business. 

Sounds a great cunt, tbh. 

5 hours ago, throbber said:

I know a guy who knows all the ins and outs of gang activity throughout central Scotland - he served 15 years for a murder in 92 and then got out for a year and then got caught with a good few kg of heroin and went back inside until 2013. He’s currently in jail because he got caught with a Stanley knife that he forgot to take out of his pocket after a day at work. I don’t take him particularly seriously.

Great thread btw, I am reading ICT Chris’s posts in the voice of Kaiser Soze.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

He sounds like an absolute bellend tbh

6 hours ago, gannonball said:

Most annoying thing about all this stuff is generally if you meet anybody from a Scheme in Glasgow that they feel the need to tell you after about 4 pints who they know from this world whilst needlessly invading your space. I don't have a clue who you are talking about and I couldn’t give a f**k either.

Strange, I'm getting the strange impression reading this thread. 

56 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Been caught for murder, been caught with kilos of smack and won't keep his mouth shut about other people's business. 

Sounds a great cunt, tbh. 

He once spoke about beating Suzanne Pilleys murder to a pulp with a sock/snooker ball batton. 

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

He once spoke about beating Suzanne Pilleys murder to a pulp with a sock/snooker ball batton. 

It’s more than ten years since that case. I worked for Standard Life Investments at the time and remember the missing persons notices on the buses and on the street. My office was a few hundred yards from where he killed her, in the same block of buildings. A truly despicable man and awful crime. One chilling thing about it is that he wasn’t some sort of hardened criminal - there’s no evidence he was ever violent to anyone before. Yet after he brutally murdered a woman (in public) he was calm enough to put the body in his car, go back to the office, set up a meeting in Argyll as cover for disposing the body and act like nothing had ever happened. 

How many other people who are capable of this go through life quietly, not even knowing themselves how cold blooded they can be? How many people in your workplace could do it, how many people do we walk past in the street or supermarket every day who have the capacity for horrific violence? 

How many other people who are capable of this go through life quietly, not even knowing themselves how cold blooded they can be? How many people in your workplace could do it, how many people do we walk past in the street or supermarket every day who have the capacity for horrific violence? 

There’s more than a few people in my work that I have previously felt are capable of this, tbh.

The guy sounds like a recidivist criminal, in and out of prison all his life, so many people are like this, just what they know.

I was visiting a friend in prison a couple of years ago, and afterwards I was waiting for the bus outside, just a short distance from the prison, and I spotted a guy I recognised from the visiting room. As he also recognised me we got chatting, he was visiting his brother, but was pleased as this would be the last time he was up to visit as his brother was being released a few days later.

I was up three weeks later for a visit and the boy and his brother were sat two seats down from me.

On 08/05/2021 at 12:15, Rasputin said:

https://theedinburghreporter.co.uk/2021/05/police-believe-that-sean-orman-was-acting-with-others-in-the-murder-of-bradley-welsh/?fbclid=IwAR1omG1q-YCtpUjezB3-a1sjjvmYHYIj6KxenSL77Au0L2Si8bESzjK-fns

Police have submitted a report to the Crown in relation to how they handled the evidence to them that Bradley was in danger.

They are also now suggesting they will pursue the other folk involved. 

Hopefully the Crown take steps to have a proper inquiry and produce a report that is actually meaningful this stage will be almost as important and bringing the murderer to justice.

Also good to see they are going after the other organised criminals involved although if they are successful there will be space for smaller groups to expand of other foreign folk to move in and stopping that could prove tricky.

There’s more than a few people in my work that I have previously felt are capable of this, tbh.

The guy sounds like a recidivist criminal, in and out of prison all his life, so many people are like this, just what they know.

I was visiting a friend in prison a couple of years ago, and afterwards I was waiting for the bus outside, just a short distance from the prison, and I spotted a guy I recognised from the visiting room. As he also recognised me we got chatting, he was visiting his brother, but was pleased as this would be the last time he was up to visit as his brother was being released a few days later.

I was up three weeks later for a visit and the boy and his brother were sat two seats down from me.

There have been plenty lads arrested at polmont train station or outside the spar in brightons having just been released from polmont jail within the hour. As most of them are released on license a simple breach of the peace or drunk & disorderly is enough to send them back inside, also people forget how much your tolerance for booze decreases through abstinence, after 4 months off it a previously heavy drinker could easily be steamin after 3 cans
It’s easy done
A friend told me...