Winner Stays On - Ross County V Hamilton 12/05/21

Well, biggest game of the season for both teams. 

I don't even know how we'll line up and to be honest I don't care please just win.

Accies will probably do an Accies and survive somehow I just hope it's not at the expense of us going down.

Well, biggest game of the season for both teams. 
I don't even know how we'll line up and to be honest I don't care please just win.
Accies will probably do an Accies and survive somehow I just hope it's not at the expense of us going down.

Accies going down would allow hearts to wear a smart white away strip

So I’m with Ross County on Sartorial grounds

I felt confident-ish before the last home game against Accies and they battered us 2-0. A draw doesn't help us imo as our goal difference stinks. Same team as vs United and hopefully it'll work.

Although Ross County are in 10th , 1 point ahead of Killie and 3 points ahead of Accies, this match on Wednesday really is a must win IMO.  I just can't County winning their last fixture, away to Motherwell.

Win this game and County are safe from the automatic relegation spot leaving Accies & Killie to battle it out on the final day.  The play-off spot against Dundee/Raith could be anyone's tbh.

On 10/05/2021 at 12:35, The Great Stagsby said:

Absolutely guaranteed to be one of the above, now you've gone and posted that. At least we'll all know who to blame.

I’m kind of hoping for a mini coronavirus outbreak.  It’d be more enjoyable than watching these two teams try to win throw ins.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the DU match but I noticed that Iain Vigurs was selected for the spfl team of the week, whatever the hell happened at Tannadice needs repeating!

I've not noticed anyone commenting how good Vigurs was in that game, can anyone who was brave enough to watch, confirm if Vigurs was decent even?

12 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

I couldn't bring myself to watch the DU match but I noticed that Iain Vigurs was selected for the spfl team of the week, whatever the hell happened at Tannadice needs repeating!

I've not noticed anyone commenting how good Vigurs was in that game, can anyone who was brave enough to watch, confirm if Vigurs was decent even?

It seemed like a typical Vigurs game where he's so confident on the ball that he almost looks like he's not trying. He lost the ball a fair amount and made 100 fouls too from what I remember, I'd have had Spittal in the TOTW ahead of him but in fairness Vigurs kind of ran the show.

37 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

It seemed like a typical Vigurs game where he's so confident on the ball that he almost looks like he's not trying. He lost the ball a fair amount and made 100 fouls too from what I remember, I'd have had Spittal in the TOTW ahead of him but in fairness Vigurs kind of ran the show.

Vigurs in the first fifteen minutes or so was all over the place, couldn't pass five yards without giving it away before he woke up and came onto a game.

You know the scene in Rocky II where Adrian wakes up from a coma and tells Rocky to win? I have heard rumours [mention=54005]Im_Rodger[/mention] has arisen from his slumber and headed down to NDP to deliver those exact words to the team.

If I know Hamilton => Dingwall trips like I think I do, the team will already be pished at the Mallard so Rodger's trip will be in vain.

That was a cracking game. I'm sure that's the match where they let everyone in for free?
It was. We were really good that night which thankfully just about carried into the Dundee/United triple-header to keep us up.