Stranraer vs Dumbarton/Dumbarton vs Stranraer

Dumbarton and Stranraer Football Club should be handed a ten year ban from FIFA for crimes against football. 

We truly are one of the worst teams to ever grace the Scottish game. That pitching wedge of an effort from Robert Jones completely sums us up, an absolute embarassment of a team who struggle to muster up one chance per game. 

How the hell Jim Duffy thinks Ruiraidh Langan should be starting a game ahead of young Wallace is just completely baffling. How Omar stayed on the pitch is also baffling, he turned in one of the worst performances I’ve seen all season, and he’s got a fair whack of competition. Our main/only threat comes from set pieces and we have that fat turd Forbes just kicking the ball straight to the first man and straight out the park every single time. Surely after that happening for the 5th time you stick someone else on the corners and free kicks? 

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

How the hell Jim Duffy thinks Ruiraidh Langan should be starting a game ahead of young Wallace is just completely baffling.

I've honestly never known what Langan offers.

Two teams scared to lose. That’s never going to make for a great spectacle.

Happy enough with how organised we looked defensively. 

unfortunately Dumbarton restricted us going forward. Orr and Duffy didn’t get much of a chance and were outdone physically. 

Stranraer probably had the best two chances of the game. One in either half.  

Not too disappointed as we’re still in the tie. 

16 minutes ago, George Parr said:

If it weren't for Covid I'd have probably travelled all the way down to that today.

Fucking hell.

Fair play. I'd have been at Cove to get a wave from Mitch Megginson.

That's the worst we've played in weeks. Really poor game. Hoof ball. Both teams struggled on our rubbish pitch. All u can say it's all to play for on Tuesday. Major technical issues prematch. Sorry about that. Thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown with the pressure of getting the stream online. Does your head in when hardware and software fail. Then I had to film the game with my nerves shot to bits. Thank god I've got out of editing it this week. Load of rubbish that game.

2 minutes ago, Blue1870 said:

That's the worst we've played in weeks. Really poor game. Hoof ball. Both teams struggled on our rubbish pitch. All u can say it's all to play for on Tuesday. Major technical issues prematch. Sorry about that. Thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown with the pressure of getting the stream online. Does your head in when hardware and software fail. Then I had to film the game with my nerves shot to bits. Thank god I've got out of editing it this week. Load of rubbish that game.

No problems at my end. Excellent quality and balanced commentary, streets ahead of many I've seen this season.

16 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Have Dumbarton used Isaac Layne since he went on loan, you never know you may get him on a day he is interested 

He’s played a total of about 70 minutes, only one start recently against Forfar where turned in an absolute shocker. He clearly wasn’t fit but his lack of effort that evening was seriously poor, he wasn’t even attempting to win headers in the end up and I suspect that may be why we haven’t seen him since. There’s been nae mention of another injury so I can only assume Duffy has sent him packing.

42 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

He’s played a total of about 70 minutes, only one start recently against Forfar where turned in an absolute shocker. He clearly wasn’t fit but his lack of effort that evening was seriously poor, he wasn’t even attempting to win headers in the end up and I suspect that may be why we haven’t seen him since. There’s been nae mention of another injury so I can only assume Duffy has sent him packing.

Aye seems to have a poor attitude, seemed keen for a couple games but  soon disappeared presume we only gave him a one season contract (fingers crossed), 

49 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

You could've gone for the double, with a wave from Sir Ian too.

Can’t believe I missed the obvious one there! I think Murray didn’t go down well with that lot because he didn’t do waves.