Summer Transfers 21/22

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Not sure I've seen that mentioned but would be happy enough if he's as good as he was for us a couple years ago. 

The rumour amongst Jags fans is that Penrice had agreed a PCA with your club before the end of the season. Then McCall put him back in midfield and his form improved considerably. 

Many thanks for lending Tiffoney to us. His goals and assists made a huge difference to us after the restart. He fitted in immediately and we'll be delighted to see him back at Firhill next season.

Best of luck against the Ugly Sisters next season! 

Dundee added, so thats our 12 sides on the go.

Anything missed/wrong just say. I'm only doing confirmed departures, so until a club confirms a out of contract player is leaving they won't be added.

Is today the day contracts end?

If so I'll stick everyone out of contract into the "out" section are my work tonight.

55 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is today the day contracts end?

If so I'll stick everyone out of contract into the "out" section are my work tonight.

All ours expire as of tomorrow save Gallagher who extended his an extra month to cover the Euros (and was presumably the compromise reached to waive the 1 year extension). His now expires at the end of June.

Edited by capt_oats

A lot of fans are talking about Celtic's rebuild looking at Motherwell's rebuild seems a bigger job.
Our squad was massive and filled with utter shite. Of the 18 who have left there's probably only around a third of them at most that we genuinely need to replace. The rest were squad players, guys signed short term to cover injuries or academy players who were never near the first team.

25 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:
A lot of fans are talking about Celtic's rebuild looking at Motherwell's rebuild seems a bigger job.

Our squad was massive and filled with utter shite. Of the 18 who have left there's probably only around a third of them at most that we genuinely need to replace. The rest were squad players, guys signed short term to cover injuries or academy players who were never near the first team.

I would think losing Campbell,Cole and Gallagher basically the spine of the team will be harder to replace. 

I would think losing Campbell,Cole and Gallagher basically the spine of the team will be harder to replace. 

Difficult but not impossible. We've spent the majority of our history having to deal with losing our best players. I'm sure we'll manage.

10 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
49 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Difficult but not impossible. We've spent the majority of our history having to deal with losing our best players. I'm sure we'll manage.

I was fairly impressed with you after Alexander came in. Can't see you being in any danger as long as you recruit vaguely well this summer.