The David Martindale Revenge Game - Livi vs Rangers, 12 May

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Does that mean Tiffoney and Hamilton can play for us now too?

Would be interesting seeing Tiffoney up front with JET on the wing, JET would feed him in on goal, and his confidence will be sky high after scoring 9 goals for Partick, helping them win promotion. Would be desperate to do well with his contract running out this month too, and in big games like this he'd get noticed more.

No as they can’t be recalled outside of a window. Their loans will be until the end of our season, as we’d be unable to register them. 

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

As predicted: McLaughlin, Tavernier, Goldson, Simpson, Aribo, Davis, Kamara, Hagi, Roofe, Morelos, Kent

Leon King on the bench.

Only 6 subs and one of them is Greg Stewart 😆

Down to the bare bones. 

I have a feeling this game will finish 1-1 as I can't see that defence keeping a clean sheet.

13 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Only 6 subs and one of them is Greg Stewart 😆

Down to the bare bones. 

I have a feeling this game will finish 1-1 as I can't see that defence keeping a clean sheet.

And you think our defence will only concede once?

Would love it to boost our chances of 5th but can't see us avoiding a 2 goal defeat at best.

3 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Excellent play in the build up to that. Deft wee flick by Roofe played in Hagi who is growing into this game.

Yeah, the flick through was a great touch. We don't deserve to be losing this game, but it was a good goal to open it.

Our passing has been excellent in the main. Interesting in how we've basically changed to a 3-4-3 with Davis dropping back.

Kent's been relatively quiet but Morelos seems on it and we really should be getting him the ball more.

5 minutes ago, G51 said:

Lovely play from Roofe for the opener.

Simpson needs to spend the close season taking all the steroids he can find. He’s really weak.

Aye, I doubt he will be the first player to get rolled by JET but he needs to bulk.

It’ll be interesting to see the pecking order of CB’s once everyone is fit. Goldson, Helander, Balogun, Katic, Simpson and Edmundson will all be here. I’d imagine we will shift Edmundson + another.

Just now, AJF said:

Aye, I doubt he will be the first player to get rolled by JET but he needs to bulk.

It’ll be interesting to see the pecking order of CB’s once everyone is fit. Goldson, Helander, Balogun, Katic, Simpson and Edmundson will all be here. I’d imagine we will shift Edmundson + another.

Reckon Edmundson goes to England and Katic goes on loan. Then it’s a case of one-in, one-out. Still think Helander might get sold despite his unbeaten league record.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Goldson hasn't signed a new deal yet plus Swedish media is linking Helander with a move to the EPL. Personally I'd hope that if one has to go then we get Goldson signed up and make a quick 100% profit on him.

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Reckon Edmundson goes to England and Katic goes on loan. Then it’s a case of one-in, one-out. Still think Helander might get sold despite his unbeaten league record.

I love Helander but every player has a price. As long as we invest it wisely I won’t have too many complaints.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Celtic 2-0 up, so nothing to lose here, will still be down to the last game against St Johnstone for 5th place. As long as we don't concede a 2nd we're still in with a chance here too.

If Celtic score a couple more and we stay at 1-0 then we'll go 5th on goal difference. That would help for Saturday.

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

Celtic 2-0 up, so nothing to lose here, will still be down to the last game against St Johnstone for 5th place. As long as we don't concede a 2nd we're still in with a chance here too.

Yeah all about goal difference for us. Weakest line up for us all season and literally nothing on the bench.

Arguably 7 down from what would be our strongest 11, and not trained since early last week. Be surprised if we can keep this below 4, so there's your target.