Elgin City v Edinburgh City- Play off semi final first leg

Probably the least I’ve ever enjoyed a game of football and Elgin can arguably feel hard done by over the 2 legs.

Thought Handling was good throughout and Brown and Jardine were tremendous 2nd half but we looked miles off it defensively. Was close to head butting the telly when Elgin got that late corner.

Some winner from Josh and he’s as good a striker of the ball as I’ve seen in the lower leagues. I’d actually have subbed him off as I thought he’d been poor and was just snatching at things. Shows what I know.

Absolutely buzzing for Monday now.

Gutted for City (note to commentator - there were two Cities on the pitch)
Didn't deserve to go out like like.  Good performance from Elgin (City)
Pitch nearly unplayable towards the end.  Plastic pitches huh?

Although let’s be honest Elgin have a nerve calling themselves a city

Elgin players were immense considering how their top 5 games  went without a break. Proud of them.

On a side note, how many people were allowed in the ground? I know there were people standing about on the far side outwith the ground but it seemed there were fans behind the commentator (he did my head in) by the noise and when the camera panned to the left there were a few people sitting there.

Just now, gordon9736 said:

Elgin players were immense considering how their top 5 games  went without a break. Proud of them.

On a side note, how many people were allowed in the ground? I know there were people standing about on the far side outwith the ground but it seemed there were fans behind the commentator (he did my head in) by the noise and when the camera panned to the left there were a few people sitting there.

Aye, there seemed quite a lot in the ground.

Commentator said "they've all been tested one way or another"...  I thought it was limited to players and necessary officials (as well as directors etc)  Ball boys?

There is a pitch right behind where the camera was - hence the refs whistle at strange times.