I wish to make it clear that although I hate him and his development of chocolate wrists in a bid to get us relegated, I don't actually blame him for our relegation*. Ethically, that viewpoint doesn't resolve itself alongside telling Hearts fans they're being ridiculous over 1986.

tl;dr - Main's a c**t but he's not responsible for our relegation, however much he might wish that was the case.

*  I blame that on the ridiculous SPL stadium requirements that wiped out our transfer budget, but that's another story.

17 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dundee fans arguably hate him more than St Mirren fans.

Not for any particular reason other than he's an utter c**t of a human being. Several less than savoury songs used to get directed at him. Possibly some that would be completely out of order in this day and age too.

Saints and Dundee had a good rivalry when I was growing up. Now we’ve left you in our wake and you’re still a yo-yo club between the big league and the first division. Shame that.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

6 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Saints and Dundee had a good rivalry when I was growing up. Now we’ve left you in our wake and you’re still a yo-yo club between the big league and the first division. Shame that.

I'm just surprised they're still there in that video.

More often than not in recent years the Derry was empty with 20 minutes to go.

11 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I'm just surprised they're still there in that video.

More often than not in recent years the Derry was empty with 20 minutes to go.

:lol:

As opposed to McDiarmid, which is always empty. 

6 minutes ago, deej said:

Trophy cabinet isn't though

Just one more needed to draw level with Vale of Leven in the all time honours table. Be quick though, you're level with Renton and they might get there first! 

Just one more needed to draw level with Vale of Leven in the all time honours table. Be quick though, you're level with Renton and they might get there first! 
Not surprised you name checked Vale of Leven and Renton. Trophy winners from roughly the same era as the Dees.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

image.png.4b86c019a2a28ec1a765c3d296cd3bb0.png

3 hours ago, deej said:

Trophy cabinet isn't though

Even when Dundee were spunking money up the wall and going into administration not once but twice they were unable to win a major honour.

Even now they are still following that unsustainable and clearly unsuccessful route.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/club-statement-accounts-2/
“The accounts for the year ending 31st May 2019 have been approved and signed by the Directors. Quite clearly, 2018/19 was a frustrating and disappointing season with the club being relegated from the SPFL Premiership. A loss for the year had been forecast but the actual loss of £1,825,669 was significantly higher than the previous year’s loss (£425,748)…..”

I can’t wait for their latest accounts to be released. Hopefully they fail once again in trying to get promoted to the top league.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/club/accounts/

Edited by Guest

Crowd w**k 

Won Trophies years ago 

Just need an "It's not a derby" to complete another round of 'we don't care about St Johnstone' Bingo

54 minutes ago, johan scott said:

Yeah he was a criminal, so couldn’t have been capped. Be like honouring Ralpie Milne ffs, never gonna happen.

Imagine there was currently a centre half in the squad who has a criminal record. Oh wait...

On 05/05/2021 at 15:08, Zoomer Brown said:

future dundee boss Paul Hartley played a big part in that game, by getting sent off before half time.

So that Hartley had previous for the early bath when he got himself sent off in the first half during the 0-9 humiliation... Greasy c*nt