Clyde vs East Fife (Take Two)

Fair play to Dumbarton winning when they needed to the most. Puts the pressure on us now.

I’m still confident the team will step up and go out and do the business. I’m actually going to watch the game as well for a change. Think it’ll only be my third game of the season!

Mon the Bully! 🇾🇪

The idea of watching us playing for a draw was literally the worst option possible. I can only imagine how we'd contrive to mess that up.

Every single factor indicates that we're in big trouble, other than the misguided hope that East Fife might be tired after tonight. We'll need to play much better than we did on Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Fair to say I’m not looking forward to this at all. 

Don't think anyone is. We deserve to be where we are. Tough to think if we bet forfar the other week we'd be home safe. Tough season, even tougher past few weeks.

Trying to think of the most calamitous way we could make an arse of this. The possibilities are endless. 

I think I’ll go for us racing into a 2 goal lead, then getting someone sent off and conceding 3 clown car goals in the last 20 minutes or so.

9 minutes ago, David W said:

The idea of watching us playing for a draw was literally the worst option possible. I can only imagine how we'd contrive to mess that up.

Every single factor indicates that we're in big trouble, other than the misguided hope that East Fife might be tired after tonight. We'll need to play much better than we did on Saturday. 

Won’t be tired I sincerely hope cos that was our second string playing Forfar tonight. Keeping the A team fit for Thursdays game.

7 hours ago, TamClyde said:

Into they fife p***ks. The attitude from their fans and players (+staff) in the last week has been shocking and it's our turn to teach them a lesson.

Please elaborate

Into they fife p***ks. The attitude from their fans and players (+staff) in the last week has been shocking and it's our turn to teach them a lesson.

Mate go take yourself for a cry. Your club started all the agro. If your club had any balls to stand up to the powers at be we might all have gotten away with a slap on the wrist.

30 minutes ago, AndoFifer1903 said:

Mate go take yourself for a cry. Your club started all the agro. If your club had any balls to stand up to the powers at be we might all have gotten away with a slap on the wrist.

Your manager went on national radio, told a version of events that were subsequently debunked and the club ended up meekly accepting all charges against them. 

I’m sure the “powers at be” will think twice about messing with East Fife again. :lol:

From 10 minutes from safety to 90 minutes of nerve wrecking football to secure our safety.  

Whatever team East Fife put out tomorrow it would be great if they have one eye on the beach sitting in their garden all summer relaxing.  Only thing that is giving me some confidence is their poor away form this season (Yes, the 3-1 game at Broadwood!)  

Your manager went on national radio, told a version of events that were subsequently debunked and the club ended up meekly accepting all charges against them. 
I’m sure the “powers at be” will think twice about messing with East Fife again. :lol:

After your club released statement voiding themselves of all blame and were willing to put over 22 people in danger of attracting COVID. There’s no smoke without fire.

Would like to see us use Healy, McConville, Dow & Newton. Freshen things up with an eye on next season. Shields & Brown not good enough. 

That's if we can be arsed turning up this time! 

Edited by Life on Marrs?

19 minutes ago, AndoFifer1903 said:

After your club released statement voiding themselves of all blame and were willing to put over 22 people in danger of attracting COVID. There’s no smoke without fire.

Your own club has voided us of any blame:lol: