The Famous Aberdeen - European Tour 2021/22

tarapoa

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m going because I’d rather pay £30 than sit in the hoose listening to the missus bang on about Midsummer Murders.

If you keep calling it that there may well be...

Less than half the price to sit on yer erse watching at home drinking beer and scoffing nachos, than it is making the effort to get to the ground and add to the numbers/ atmosphere needed to get the club through to the holy grail of the group stages. 

Still feels flawed. 

Edited by tarapoa

24 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

Are Aberdeen doing what st johnstone are doing and letting season ticket holders in for free?   I think they are doing something that not many clubs would.  

£5 discount for season ticket holders so if I was able to go I'd be £27 for a ticket instead of £32.

2 hours ago, HooseLee said:

Are Aberdeen doing what st johnstone are doing and letting season ticket holders in for free?   I think they are doing something that not many clubs would.  

No. What they're doing is called fleecing the sheep. 😀

Except that I'm happy enough to pay up so more fool me.

44 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

25 quid and they would have shifted another 1000 probably. 32 quid for Qarabag would probably sell out but it's steep for Icelandic opposition. I can't imagine they'll put the prices up anymore for the Qarabag game but who knows. 

1 hour ago, Buckets said:

25 quid and they would have shifted another 1000 probably. 32 quid for Qarabag would probably sell out but it's steep for Icelandic opposition. I can't imagine they'll put the prices up anymore for the Qarabag game but who knows. 

Can’t see price going higher if in next round.

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

"Anticipating" a crowd of 15,000 - that'll be 13,224 then.

1983 - best side in Europe, "Akranes, I'm nae gaan to watch at $hite min"

image.png.e4fd821e610b72b66068df524a2b9737.png

"Aye okay, we might have won the ECWC, but the fitba's still eye-bleeding pish.  Fergie aiways parks the bus as soon as we go 3-0 up.  Nivver gan back."

Breidablik showed more than enough in the first leg to know if we are not on it then we could be in trouble. I was surprised how technical good Breidablik was although can see why Icelandic national football team has improved in recent years.  Obviously Glass is taking them seriously when you drop half a team on Sunday for this game. 

Thought the pricing was very high for this game but quite surprised at the uptake on tickets from fans - I suppose first game back for majority so they will be excited like i was for the BK Haken match. I would expect if we get through then prices will be higher for the most important game since the Dnipro game. 

Edited by betting competition

30 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Breidablik showed more than enough in the first leg to know if we are not on it then we could be in trouble. I was surprised how technical good Breidablik was although can see why Icelandic national football team has improved in recent years.  Obviously Glass is taking them seriously when you drop half a team on Sunday for this game. 

Thought the pricing was very high for this game but quite surprised at the uptake on tickets from fans - I suppose first game back for majority so they will be excited like i was for the BK Haken match. I would expect if we get through then prices will be higher for the most important game since the Dnipro game. 

It wasn’t until 1957 that the national team got their first grass field. So for decades, the level of football floundered. Then in the late ‘90s, the KSI took a reconnaissance mission to Norway, a country that deals with similar climate issues, and came back with a plan: Build a network of indoor and outdoor heated pitches across the nation to allow for widespread, year-round play.

Since 2000, Iceland has built seven full-sized indoor football halls, 20 outdoor heated fields, a handful of half-sized indoor arenas, and 150 mini-pitches.