The Famous Aberdeen - European Tour 2021/22

tarapoa

1 minute ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Hibs fans - how was Zoubir when he played for you?

He has looked like peak Messi tonight.

Started well. Then Butcher came in and never rated him, ended up injured then left.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, OneBrianIrvine said:

Steve Tosh. Played a whole two seasons in a crap team and says 'we'. Murder.

He's fucking w**k. If I want to hear a fucking clown talk shite about fitba in a grating accent I'll just talk to my weegie mate from the office tomorrow. 

Hard to believe that we succesfully horsed Shinnie and McThingy, only to replace them with this arsehole. On top of that, the other commentator needs launched off the top of tyhe big dick for uttering the phrase 'McCrorie was unlucky not to be called up to the Scotland squad'...

Lets not beat about the bush, we've been well and truely beaten by a decent side with a far better European pedigree of late than we can aspire to.

You have however got to laugh at the supporters of teams we piss upon year after year who think this is an opportunity to take the proverbial out of us.

We are hurting tonight, but tomorrow, next week, next year you'll still be fodder to us

Stand Free lads 

Enjoy your evening

Guest Bob Mahelp

That was fun. Glass is starting to build up an impressive record of humiliating capitulations in cup games. 

Not for us the excitement of a hard fought 4-3 defeat to (fill in blank here, could be anybody), with the added thrill of a dodgy last minute penalty to complain about. 

Nope. We don't arse about. We do full scale panic and embarrassment, hopeless team rotations, and as an encore, an amazing ability to open up our midfield and defence to whoever wants to stroll through it. 

When's the draw for the Scottish ? 

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Merkland Red said:

We didn't play well but there's no real shame in losing to that lot. Best team we'll see play at Pittodrie this season.

By far. 

I'll place a cheeky wee 20p on them not getting out of the group stages though. 

Lets not beat about the bush, we've been well and truely beaten by a decent side with a far better European pedigree of late than we can aspire to.
You have however got to laugh at the supporters of teams we piss upon year after year who think this is an opportunity to take the proverbial out of us.
We are hurting tonight, but tomorrow, next week, next year you'll still be fodder to us
Stand Free lads 
Enjoy your evening

Take out the “Stand Free” and that could’ve been written by an old firm fan.

5 minutes ago, OneBrianIrvine said:

Yep, they'd have got past any Scottish opposition tonight. Azerbaijan miles ahead of Scotland in every dept. (This is the real issue).

I aways thought it was too long a shot this season with a new playing/managment/recruitment team to settle in. I'm not that disappointed but that's also why I'm still surprised that despite not having a full team in place that we sacrificed the league cup.

Delighted with signing of Watkins though and loving the emergence of our young fullbacks.. Plus we have to see movement this week surely. Back to the bread and butter & looking forward to it.

Positivity

I like it mate

I'm on your bus 👍