The Famous Aberdeen - European Tour 2021/22

tarapoa

This could really have been about 12-8 over the two legs. Could hardly be more of a contrast to the conservatism of McInnes, whether for good or bad. 

Hedges probably MOTM because of the goals, but Brown and McCrorie were superb. 

Just back.  McCrorie was my MOTM although Ojo was pretty good too, and I suppose Hedges as well although I only just found out it was him that got the first goal and not Ramirez.....  The Red Shed lads were brilliant, good to hear an actual atmosphere at Pittodrie again, hope that continues.  

5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Do you have a Web browser on your TV? 

If so https://ppv.afc.co.uk should take you directly to the login page after which you should be able to select and purchase the game 

Thx man. Coukd not get to work. Ended up casting from phone to TV, which was all good 😁. Looked at the terms and conditions for ppv, stated need for IOS, Android, Mac or Microsoft - no idea what my Samsung TV is😂

Cheers! 

4 minutes ago, Highloon said:

Thx man. Coukd not get to work. Ended up casting from phone to TV, which was all good 😁. Looked at the terms and conditions for ppv, stated need for IOS, Android, Mac or Microsoft - no idea what my Samsung TV is😂

Cheers! 

I've got an LG so can't help you with the Samsung. 

Nae probs. 

Just in. A very good game of football. My mate wasn't sure if he wanted a season ticket. He said if not a season ticket then he'll be at far more games than he was before.

After the first half hour we were in control. Still gave away daft chances and that really could have finished 6-4.

Ojo was brilliant. McCrorie MOTM for me. I still say he's the first choice CB with one of Gallagher or Consi beside him.

What were the words to the she's electric song that was sung constantly? Mentioned Neil Lennon so must have been about Brooner?

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

What were the words to the she's electric song that was sung constantly? Mentioned Neil Lennon so must have been about Brooner?

He’s a Belgian, he plays in midfield with McLennan, he fucking hates Neil Lennon, Funsooooo Ojooooo