The Famous Aberdeen - European Tour 2021/22

tarapoa

18 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Glass on the fact that we haven't played a real game and only had a couple of kick arounds in the park so far... an excellent piece of utter shit talking designed to confuse these damn Swedes.

You would rather be in the element of playing games but the margin of difference that can make can be overestimated, although I do think it is better to be playing games.”

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/international/aberdeens-secret-plan-to-spring-a-surprise-on-european-opponents-bk-hacken-3315580

If McGhee said this, he'd have been ridiculed.

It's fair to say I have Sigma-level expectations about tonight, in contrast to all the optimism of new signings and having fans back in the stadium again. I hope I'm completely wrong though!

32 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

Can watch the game on Sky Bet if you have at least 1p in your account, for anyone who's interested.

Thank you brother.

2 hours ago, Jarballs said:

Can watch the game on Sky Bet if you have at least 1p in your account, for anyone who's interested.

Only if you live outside the UK.

Unless the betting companies have changed their rules this season, or the Europa Conference is somehow exempt.

1 minute ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Confirmed starting XI:

Lewis, Gurr, Gallagher, McCrorie, Considine, McGinn, Ferguson, Brown, Hayes, Emmanuel-Thomas, Ramirez

Brilliant news that we got an exemption for Gallagher. I know you've been doing a lot of work behind the scenes with UEFA to make this possible, Steve. 

32 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Only if you live outside the UK.

Unless the betting companies have changed their rules this season, or the Europa Conference is somehow exempt.

It just said "Free to watch on Sky Bet Player" when I logged in earlier, from Scotland. I mean, surely a Rupert Murdoch-run entity wouldn't lie to people?!

39 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

It just said "Free to watch on Sky Bet Player" when I logged in earlier, from Scotland. I mean, surely a Rupert Murdoch-run entity wouldn't lie to people?!

That does sounds promising, tbf!

In recent seasons any time a British team have played in the continental qualifiers, the game has often been streamed in other countries where Skybet, b365, Betfair, etc exist and stream games (eg. Ireland) but hasn’t been viewable in the UK.

It may well be that the situation with COVID has seen a change in the way the bookies are allowed to stream matches online, I suppose.