Montrose vs Thistle - Title Party - 4th May

A weird feeling as a Thistle fan going into the last day with nothing riding on it. I expect us to play some of the fringe players and rest some of our regulars as they will be tired out after the hectic schedule. 

I feel a draw is coming in this one. Looking forward to the rare feeling of sitting back, relaxing and watching the game.

Just now, ArabAuslander said:

If Thistle isn't letting anyone from the SPFL or SFA into the ground, then a) how is the trophy going to get there and  B) how can the game go ahead if the referees (SFA representatives) aren't allowed in either?

They've not thought this through.

The game is at Montrose on Tuesday, the trophy presentation is at Firhill on Wednesday.

You've not thought this through.

1 minute ago, ArabAuslander said:

If Thistle isn't letting anyone from the SPFL or SFA into the ground, then a) how is the trophy going to get there and  B) how can the game go ahead if the referees (SFA representatives) aren't allowed in either?

They've not thought this through.

From what I understand the trophy presentation will be at Firhill on Wednesday, not tomorrow at Montrose.

4 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

See how close I can get to the team tonight

Wright

Williamson Bell Sena Penrice

Cardle Gordon Geggan Lyons

Murray

MacIver

Good shout.

McCall said that Bell was knackered after the Falkirk game so McKenna could start in central defence.

It would be useful to see what Sena can do in midfield. 

Montrose to win 3-0 with a hat trick of own goals from Blair Lyons before his Scooby Doo style mask is removed at the end to reveal that the guy absolutely bossing opponents last season ( I think, I've lost all concept of time over the last few years, was actually Chris Templeman in disguise the whole time please.