Kilmarnock v St Mirren

Lafferty should have been booked around eight times this evening. Just the once though. The latest clear booking being waved away is him basically catching the ball when trying to control it.
Don’t want him suspended against Accies.

FT 3-3
Second 3-3 between the sides at Rugby Park within 16 days. Box office fixture etc.
As we all knew, Killie are a bad side being kept afloat by Lafferty. If it wasn’t for him they’d surely be adrift in 12th.
Tonight he scores two and they still can’t beat a half arsed, experimental St Mirren team at home. If I was a Dundee fan I’d be licking my lips at the prospect of them in the playoff, they’re rubbish.
From our point of view...got to be impressed with the attitude. Go 2-0 down in a game that doesn’t matter, still dig out a deserved point.
Thought Cammy was excellent when he came on, and what a goal for the second, our goal of the season I think. He’s not had a great time recently but there is a player in there, hope he stays. Thought Connolly and Quaner were awful when they came on, then Connolly set up Quaner for the equaliser. Suspect both of them will be punted regardless. Henderson was good again and thought Finlayson showed flashes of potential.
That draw means this is our best points tally in a top flight season since the 80’s...

Actually f**k off Killie. Sick to the back teeth of this shower of absolute losers. We are obviously going to go down if every goal we score is met with an equaliser from an absolute comedy of errors. Truly, truly pathetic defence and midfield

Rogers an absolute calamity for the third. We should play one and out like you do at five a sides down the astro. That's the standard of keepers we have