Kilmarnock v St Mirren

Broadfoot to score a last minute OG to send Kilmarnock bottom of the league would be the ideal scenario. 😂 

Edited by Guest

Killie will surely win this? Massive game for them, meh game for us. They’ve had 10 days off with full focus on this game, we played the biggest game of our season three days ago.
If they don’t get the three points here they absolutely deserve to go down. Lot of pressure on them for sure.
From our point of view, shrug. I can’t say I’m too bothered whether we finish 7th or 9th. Although if I got to pick Accies, County or Killie to finish 12th, I’d pick Killie, so a win would be fine.
Let’s play players that will be here next year. Would be good if Dylan Reid could get a start in either this game or against United and expect Henderson to start both games. Good chance to blood the latest graduates from the academy conveyor belt.
I will probably flick between this, the Raith playoff game and the Accies game aswell to be honest. It is quite nice to have our feet up with the cigars out while other teams scrap for their lives.
2-0 Killie

I am very nervous. It's definitely brown trousers time, and I don't know if I trust us to go out and win against a team with only the difference in league placings to play for now given we looked very poor against a team with nothing to play for in Motherwell already. 

Go on St. Mirren, do us a favour. You know you'd prefer a day out in the Brass before RP instead of wherever it is they drink before NDP...

Just now, Torfason said:

Young Finlayson looked well off the standard in his last start, really expect Lafferty to be the difference tonight.

Burke has caused us most difficulties every time he has played against us!

Must win for Killie along with our line up, which is on the verge of experimental means I can only see a home win.

Would love us to win tonight and make Saturday a winner takes all against United (as things stand) but I can't see Killie being generous and gifting us the same ridiculous goals they did in the cup game.

It’s mental that we could go bottom of the league tonight (or close to safety) against St Mirren in a home game and I feel completely detached from it due to lockdown. I think if we do go down it won’t sink in until we are back at games next season.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

You'll be fine, man.

The main question is which St Mirren side will show up: the one that's gash for the first half and then improves, or the one that's gash for the first half and then doesn't.

Depends if we switch to the back 4 at halftime or not.

It’s mental that we could go bottom of the league tonight (or close to safety) against St Mirren in a home game and I feel completely detached from it due to lockdown. I think if we do go down it won’t sink in until we are back at games next season.
It would hit you the minute you enter Inverclyde (or Airdrie) [emoji1785].

8 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

It would hit you the minute you enter Inverclyde (or Airdrie) emoji1785.png.

It's the opposite of what happened to Hearts. They were - and I'm not sure if you remember this - a bit annoyed at their relegation. Yet they've basically escaped their penance this season.