Kilmarnock v St Mirren

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't pay enough attention so he could have been wearing them for years but I'm going to throw this out here:

Tommy Wright has been shite since he started being a specky p***k.

He's started dying his hair too.

A year out the game was not kind to him, it seems. Turned into a 60yo hipster.

1 hour ago, Biscuits said:

Lafferty getting pelters on here and deservedly so.

Still wish we'd signed him tho. Exactly the type if player we're crying out for.

Well, yeah. Just goes to show that being a decent player and being a c**t aren't mutually exclusive.

You can see how he rallies Killie and there's no doubt he's kept them up.

I had the fear every time balls were coming into the box yesterday. Lafferty aside, their deliveries were much better than ours. Connolly did eventually decide to do that impression of a footballer he sometimes does, though, and we finally got some deliveries into the box. Imagine if he was like that all the time.

12 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Honest answers only please, why did the referee not send off Lafferty ? Was he making sure he was available for Saturday ? I’m at a loss to understand why the cheating b*****d never seen red.

I'm confused as to when you think he would have been sent off, I don't remember any missed yellow cards.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'm confused as to when you think he would have been sent off, I don't remember any missed yellow cards.

His first dive, which the ref bought.

And blatant hand ball to gain an advantage.

That weird thing he was doing when he was nuzzling his head into the back of JDH's head to wind him up was, while probably not worthy of a yellow, definitely massive shithousery too. He was trying to fight everyone at the end of the first half.

He's an odd guy.

Edited by Coventry Saint

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

That weird thing he was doing when he was nuzzling his head into the back of JDH's head to wind him up was, while probably not worthy of a yellow, definitely massive shithousery too. He was trying to fight everyone at the end of the first half.

He's an odd guy.

My wife was doing her nut in while I was doing my nut in at Lafferty doing his nut in. When she saw some of the replays she agreed that he is a “dirty cheating cream bun scumbag”.

He is a great finisher, but it’s the other aspects to his game and character than I despise.

I really hope that Killie get relegated. They will be a bigger threat to our league aspirations next year than (hopefully) Ferranti Thistle franchise and Ross County. Get ye down with Ayr and possibly Morton. 

I see the confusion now. Despite lots of people think it should be, deliberate handball is not usually a yellow card. The only real reasons you'll get one are handling the ball to try to score a goal (ie punching it into the net) or to stop a promising attack. Lafferty's incident was neither of those, he was trying to bring the ball under control.

https://www.theifab.com/laws/chapter/32/section/94/

1674851468_Screenshot2021-05-13at11_50_15.thumb.png.6f6ffc9dfde842e3aca795e5133a74a7.png

Edited by craigkillie

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

I see the confusion now. Despite lots of people think it should be, deliberate handball is not usually a yellow card. The only real reasons you'll get one are handling the ball to try to score a goal (ie punching it into the net) or to stop a promising attack. Lafferty's incident was neither of those, he was trying to bring the ball under control.

1674851468_Screenshot2021-05-13at11_50_15.thumb.png.6f6ffc9dfde842e3aca795e5133a74a7.png

Surely covered in the very first point, he attempted to deceive the referee.....although they give a couple of examples it's not exactly an exhaustive list and he'd already been spoken to by the ref fir a couple of incidents after his yellow. That said he's a great player at our level.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

What if Lafferty had gone on a mazy dribble and fired a shot off that beat our keeper from thirty yards? It was deliberate cheating by Lafferty to gain an advantage and he should have been booked for the hand ball and the provocation of sticking the heid on Jake Doyle-Hayes.

Lafferty is a cnut of the highest order. Same as Broadfoot. I’d love to see Kilmarnock relegated to wipe the smug smiles off their coupons. Hope you have some relegation wage cuts in your contracts. 

Edited by Guest

What if Lafferty had gone on a mazy dribble and fired a shot off that beat our keeper from thirty yards? It was deliberate cheating by Lafferty to gain an advantage and he should have been booked for the hand ball and the provocation of sticking the heid on Jake Doyle-Hayes.
Lafferty is a cnut of the highest order. Same as Broadfoot. I’d love to see Kilmarnock relegated to wipe the smug smiles off their coupons. Hope you have some relegation wage cuts in your contracts. 
Thankfully there is only a few of these useless c@nts under contract for next season.

3 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
6 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Thankfully there is only a few of these useless c@nts under contract for next season.

I would take Lafferty in a minute I think this guy will save you. Killie is a good club I hope you stay up. 

3 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
6 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Assuming you stay up, which I believe you will, there is going to be some amount of transfer action in the top flight next season. I'd imagine Hearts, Celtic, Aberdeen, Killie & Motherwell, and potentially United, will all be very active. We are apparently looking at about 6 in/6 out, and I think we'll be among the quieter teams.

41 minutes ago, Yflab said:

What if Lafferty had gone on a mazy dribble and fired a shot off that beat our keeper from thirty yards?

Then it would have been a goal because the referee wouldn't have seen the handball. But the ref did see the handball and applied the rules correctly, so that didn't happen.