Kilmarnock v St Mirren

Lads. Think of all the class times we've had over the years at each other's grounds. In lieu of having a rival of our own in the same league, we could have filled that gap for each other, but instead we became friends. 

Pints in the Bull. Pints in Fanny's. Good times, between good friends. 

A wee win for the Killie, and we can keep that friendship going. 

Let me ask you this: do you want to be friends with Hamilton instead? No, of course you don't. Hamilton dont even have fans of their own, never mind friends!

You know what you have to do.❤️

3 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Lads. Think of all the class times we've had over the years at each other's grounds. In lieu of having a rival of our own in the same league, we could have filled that gap for each other, but instead we became friends. 

Pints in the Bull. Pints in Fanny's. Good times, between good friends. 

A wee win for the Killie, and we can keep that friendship going. 

Let me ask you this: do you want to be friends with Hamilton instead? No, of course you don't. Hamilton dont even have fans of their own, never mind friends!

You know what you have to do.❤️

A charm offensive! I like it mate!

We've tried everything else it's worth a try. 

Don't worry, the three points will remain at Rugby Park.

The game will be three days after our first Scottish Cup semi since the 80's. We'll either be elated, hungover and knackered, or despondent, feeling sorry for ourselves and knackered. Either way, we're not taking anything from this game.

Quite happy for Killie to stay up, as long as you bin big Kirky, the self serving duplicitous b*****d that he is. If you're keeping him, then get doon #letsmakeKirkygreet

In spite of our top six ambitions, I am always inclined to be trying to work out which teams are likely to be shitter than us next season. It's just a natural starting point. Hearts could very well come back strong. Killie will always have the potential to regroup and be decent again.

So from that point of view, I'm afraid I'd rather get rid of them for a season. Nothing personal.

18 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

In spite of our top six ambitions, I am always inclined to be trying to work out which teams are likely to be shitter than us next season. It's just a natural starting point. Hearts could very well come back strong. Killie will always have the potential to regroup and be decent again.

So from that point of view, I'm afraid I'd rather get rid of them for a season. Nothing personal.

This. If Hamilton and county stay up, they will be around the bottom next season. If killie stay up, I reckon they will be stronger next season. After Wright's embarrassing tantrum last Monday, I'm hopeful we can go there and win. Call me pessimistic but we usually dig out a decent result after a defeat in a semi.

4 hours ago, Munoz said:

If Killie can guarantee us a place in the Scottish Cup final , then I'm more than willing to gift wrap the 3points for them.

We've already surely done more than could be expected of us in that respect?

24 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

We've already surely done more than could be expected of us in that respect?

I mean, we couldnt have made it any more obvious that we threw that match as a favour. 

Colin Doyle flung one in the nets and when that wasnt enough, he came out and very unsubtly gave away a penalty in the last minute of extra time. Determined to further help our good friends, he then just stood there smoking a cigar and reading Moby Dick as the five pens went in. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jim Goodwin saying we are going out to win the game, as 7th place is still the target.

Glad to hear it. Should be fielding as strong a team as possible. Finish the season on a couple of wins.

Is Brophy eligible for this one?

52 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Jim Goodwin saying we are going out to win the game, as 7th place is still the target.

Glad to hear it. Should be fielding as strong a team as possible. Finish the season on a couple of wins.

Is Brophy eligible for this one?

Nope

I wouldnt even dare to try and predict what comedy of errors will lead to St Mirren scoring goals tonight. It's bad enough when one player makes a mistake, but when others around them compound it like some sort of Three Stooges routine, what chance have you got?

Rather nervous.