Airdrieonians vs Falkirk

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

:lol: This really could be happening.

Falkirk might genuinely miss out on a top 4 play-off berth in the 3rd tier.

I mean.... Aye. Like we have all been saying for a while now... That its looks like a very plausible or even likely scenario given the pieces at play. If we concede its done and dusted in Airdrie. 

Partick now have no reason to chase the game at Montrose. 

This is substantially worse than we were against Montrose on Saturday. Mutch has been great and we could easily be a couple behind.

There is nothing in this team at all. Have said it a few times this season but I'd love one of the coaching staff to sit down and tell me how they envision us scoring goals. What is the plan? The midfield doesn't link with the attack, we don't have runners beyond, we aren't putting the ball into channels, we aren't trying to put strikers in behind, we barely cross the ball.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Every one of us has been saying this for weeks while you tell us we're all biased.

Pretty scrappy and our midfiield are just making a barrier for Falkirk who only look as if Morrison has some idea of attacking. Mutch has at least saved when he had to but Currie has been little tested. I still have no idea how this is going to pan out but the first goal will decide it, yet again. Needs a bit more drive and maybe Carrick on at some point/Roy for pace.

How does Holt intend to go after the playoffs if we do slither into them? 
We are so far past rudderless

He’s absolutely clueless and so far nothing has changed with him. So it will be the same terrible formation with no style of play whatsoever and hoping we scrape by on penalties or by some luck win a penalty from one of our aimless hoofs.

I hate this squad of players.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Every one of us has been saying this for weeks while you tell us we're all biased.

Biased?  No I don't. 

I still think you'll probably slither into the playoffs, but with 45 minutes left, it's perfectly conceivable that you won't, which would be unutterably funny.

That's all.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Surely it’s not a surprise to you mate ? Falkirk fans have been telling you this for weeks and you are a regular visitor to this forum.

It’s hardly rocket science that the 5th best team in the league may finish 5th ??

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Exactly - he’s clearly clueless mate and we’ve actually got worse under him.

The players are disgusting though as none of them are actually trying. A disgrace to their profession.

As soon as this season is over pal the lot of them should be emptied.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s hardly rocket science that the 5th best team in the league may finish 5th ??

D'you reckon you're the 5th best team?

That's looking like an outrageous slur on half the division.

Cmon to f**k Holt, this is beyond dire. Get Connolly and a 2nd striker on in the second half and actually have a go for once 

Connolly isn’t on the bench. That was a f**k up on the line up on Twitter and should’ve been Cantley instead.

Tbf the Twitter admin is still probably steaming from his game on Sunday.

Big end of season vibes about this game. Which is pretty wild considering what Falkirk have to play for. Frustrating thing is if we get a goal it will almost definitely be game over so hopefully we can get a goal quickly and enjoy the ensuing hilarity. 

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Surely it’s not a surprise to you mate ? Falkirk fans have been telling you this for weeks and you are a regular visitor to this forum.

5th best team? Lol.