Airdrieonians vs Falkirk

Aye not much football being played. That being said, you wouldnt know falkirk possibly
Need something from this game
0-0 is something. This is pre January McKinnon all over again. Every game starts off a draw so try to keep it that way. Once a goal goes in, totally lost.

This is a pathetic performance. Again. No shots on goal at all not even threatening a shot. Weirdly balanced line up, no discernible style of play and Leitch inexplicably coming on after half an hour.

Utter shite.

Just now, Russ said:

This is a pathetic performance. Again. No shots on goal at all not even threatening a shot. Weirdly balanced line up, no discernible style of play and Leitch inexplicably coming on after half an hour.

Utter shite.

How does Holt intend to go after the playoffs if we do slither into them? 

We are so far past rudderless

Has he put Gary Miller right back or has he went 3 at the back?

I think he’s went to right-back with ‘Leitch’ wide right. I’m assuming that’s where Alston was supposed to have started the game but he was definitely playing in the centre.

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Aye not much football being played. That being said, you wouldnt know falkirk possibly
Need something from this game

I watched Alston for 5 mins there - he doesn’t close down when they have it and he doesn’t move into space when we have it. 
His movement is pedestrian and it seems like he can’t be arsed. If so why am I paying to what he this shit - I’m beginning to doubt myself !