Brechin, Kelty or Brora?

Brechin City, Kelty Hearts or Brora Rangers?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to win the L2 play offs

• The Glebe Park Massive
    • The Kelty Clippies
    • Brora Ra Ra

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/21 at 21:05

I think the lack of match practice will count against Brora and I am not convinced they are at the level of 2 or 3 years ago. If they do get in the league they will do okay until the money dries up when I suspect they will go back to the Highland league.. The play offs should be very interesting and I would not bet against Brechin retaining their status though they do not deserve to due to their recent conduct.

12 hours ago, iateallthepies said:

Brechin please, it's that lentil soup.

Big fan of that soup and probably some of the best pies in the Scottish leagues! 

The hedge, the slope and huge stand by the goal all add to the experience.

I did vote Brora though. I can't see Brechin beating either side to be honest. The desire to get into SPFL for either team and winning mentality will get the job done.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Brechin have been stinking out Scottish football and should have gone down last season. They absolutely deserve to go this season and have a serious rethink about how they are operating as a club. That's how relegation works at every level, so spare me this birthday caird pish about their soup.

Brora and Dudgeon Park would be a more than acceptable replacement and if they get to the final on merit then hopefully they'll come up. 

Brora or Kelty for me, leagues are needing new blood and lower league dinosaurs have had long enough to get themselves in order. Long live the pyramid - exciting days in the non-league divisions. Just need automatic promotion to League 2 now after a play-off

Edited by razamanaz

42 minutes ago, virginton said:

Brechin have been stinking out Scottish football and should have gone down last season. They absolutely deserve to go this season and have a serious rethink about how they are operating as a club. That's how relegation works at every level, so spare me this birthday caird pish about their soup.

Brora and Dudgeon Park would be a more than acceptable replacement and if they get to the final on merit then hopefully they'll come up. 

You old romantic you. 

For the record the serious rethink has been in place for a couple of years now but these things don't just happen overnight unfortunately  . It is also unfortunately about 10 years too late.   Same goes for trying to rebuild a team after two complete clear outs .

We will agree on one thing that we are where we are on merit but we also deserve the chance of the play off as well. 

Edited by theoriginalhedge

First choice Brora - it would offer an exciting journey for League 2 fans up to Sutherland. I've driven through Brora countless times, it's a nice wee village and there's a couple of pubs so would be a good laugh. The train journey alone would be class for fans and most would be absolutely blootered by the time they got there.

Second choice Kelty - Kelty coming up would mean a new Fife derby against Cowden which would be interesting and could be the beginning of an entertaining rivalry considering you can pretty much chuck a stone at Cowdenbeath from Kelty.

Brechin - can GTFD. Got nothing against their fans but the behaviour of the club over the past few weeks has been a disgrace and trying to use the colts as a bargaining chip really was the lowest of the low. You won't see any 'poor Brechin' patter from me. Long live the pyramid.

Hoy!!! Dinnae go encouraging Kelty folk tae chuck stones at Cowden. They’ll do it. 

Kelty or Brechin. No fussed.  But having’ travelled through Brora several times- no thanks. It’s fookin’ miles away. Nothin against the team or village apart from that.

5 hours ago, Vodka Vic said:

My opinion also but maybe I’m a bit blinded by traditionalism and I will always stand up against those who bash Central park and Cliftonhill- yes they have their faults and the criticism is somewhat justified for lack of improvement in facilities. Edinburgh and Cove are in the senior national game on merit but in terms of match experience it’s like watching  a game at the sports centre.

👍

4 hours ago, cityloon said:

brora for me then its a trip a tad closer to elgin plus its another highland league team but then im pretty sure they'll go up leagues at some point and theres a few ex city players in their team 

Like to see Brora go up as well but from an Elgin point of view they are going to tap into our player pool area, so maybe better they didna!

6 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Like to see Brora go up as well but from an Elgin point of view they are going to tap into our player pool area, so maybe better they didna!

aye a thought of that aswell and we'd probably get bet by them probably 

You're showing a bit if form now Brechin, I hope get your first choice team fit and available to beat whichever of the two you come up against.  I'm not sure if I want to see Kelty dumped out early or if you get to dash their hopes in the final, either way hope to see you in the league next year.