Brechin, Kelty or Brora?

Brechin City, Kelty Hearts or Brora Rangers?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to win the L2 play offs

• The Glebe Park Massive
    • The Kelty Clippies
    • Brora Ra Ra

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/21 at 21:05

Having watched a relatively weak, transitional Linlithgow Rose side beat Brechin at Glebe Park in the Scottish Cup this season, looking the better team for almost all of it, I can't find any arguments for Brechin beating Kelty over two legs. But you never know until the games are played.

6 hours ago, GordonS said:

Having watched a relatively weak, transitional Linlithgow Rose side beat Brechin at Glebe Park in the Scottish Cup this season, looking the better team for almost all of it, I can't find any arguments for Brechin beating Kelty over two legs. But you never know until the games are played.

Tbf, Brechin added a few players in the window so have Gerry McLaughlin, Abdul Osman, David Hutton adding experience and two or three Premier loans as well. 
Don't think their early season form is comparable

They have struggled with injuries but were decent beating us 2-0 when they had a full squad available.

Still be a mountain to climb to beat Kelty. 

That's only the second time since the start of the 2013/14 season Brora have lost a pair of games against the same opponent by such an aggregate score. The only other time was an 8-2 aggregate loss to Formartine across their league meetings in 2017/18, when they lost 0-5 and 3-2.  

23 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Participation in SPFL levels 1-4 should be contingent on having a train station within circa 30 mins walk of your ground.

I’d go for this.

which team has a train station closest to their ground?  I think Cowdenbeath is pretty close.  Struggling to think of any closer although I haven’t been to all the league grounds.

Just now, Left Back said:

I’d go for this.

which team has a train station closest to their ground?  I think Cowdenbeath is pretty close.  Struggling to think of any closer although I haven’t been to all the league grounds.

St Mirren

37 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Participation in SPFL levels 1-4 should be contingent on having a train station within circa 30 mins walk of your ground.

Brechin will be o.k. then