Brechin, Kelty or Brora?

Brechin City, Kelty Hearts or Brora Rangers?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to win the L2 play offs

• The Glebe Park Massive
    • The Kelty Clippies
    • Brora Ra Ra

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/21 at 21:05

As City are moving back Meadowbank Stadium did have a train station (platform is still there) but I'm not sure if the track is still linked to the network 

Anyway a brisk walk will get you to Waverley within 30 minutes 

(It maybe that Ainslie Park is 30 minutes walk from Haymarket but I'm not as fit as I once was)

5 hours ago, Left Back said:

I’d go for this.

which team has a train station closest to their ground?  I think Cowdenbeath is pretty close.  Struggling to think of any closer although I haven’t been to all the league grounds.

Cliftonhill is quite close to a station. Lesser Hampden is a walk down the hill and across the road from Mount Florida. 

Falkirk should have stayed at Brockville- a stagger from Grahamston in the old days and Kilbowie was close to Singer.

Arthurlie and Girvan's grounds are right next to stations. 

5 hours ago, tamthebam said:

As City are moving back Meadowbank Stadium did have a train station (platform is still there) but I'm not sure if the track is still linked to the network 

Anyway a brisk walk will get you to Waverley within 30 minutes 

(It maybe that Ainslie Park is 30 minutes walk from Haymarket but I'm not as fit as I once was)

If you're getting off at Haymarket you probably wouldn't fancy a brisk walk...

12 hours ago, Left Back said:

I’d go for this.

which team has a train station closest to their ground?  I think Cowdenbeath is pretty close.  Struggling to think of any closer although I haven’t been to all the league grounds.

Dingwall station is about 250 metres from Victoria Park. Just a shame the train times are shite for getting to County games.

17 hours ago, beano said:

hope brechin don't die !

Why would Brechin die? If they go down they just have to regroup and kick on in the Highland League. Like East Stirlingshire and Berwick Rangers have done in the Lowland League. They'll only die if their fans abandon them, I'd hope none would be that fickle.

13 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Participation in SPFL levels 1-4 should be contingent on having a train station within circa 30 mins walk of your ground.

That'll be Forfar f***ed then.  Quite ironic that Station Park is one of the furthest away from a station (closest one is 14 miles away).  Beaten only by Balmoor (I think).

1 hour ago, andrew21 said:

Done it a few times, never been a problem. 40 minutes max in bad weather.

You are good it’s 2.8miles. Don’t know anyone who can walk it in 30 mins. It would certainly take much longer for your average fan. And I’ve done it plenty times.