Brechin, Kelty or Brora?

Brechin City, Kelty Hearts or Brora Rangers?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to win the L2 play offs

• The Glebe Park Massive
    • The Kelty Clippies
    • Brora Ra Ra

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/21 at 21:05

1 hour ago, Samsonite said:

Out of the 3 teams Kelty have by far the strongest squad in terms of size & depth, starting 11 Brora are very strong but I worry about what they have in reserve. Brechin appear to be a mixed bag depending on who is fit.

Cold, wet & windy forecast tonight so should favour Brora as they are used to playing in those conditions, Dudgeon Park is one of those grounds that is always windy every time I have been.

I certainly wouldn't write Brechin off, having said that fancy Kelty to get promoted, looking at their squad don't think they have a player under 25 so their experience should get them through both ties.

Cowden weren’t great when they beat Cove who’d been winning most of their games with ease. Don’t write of Brechin, especially if Gerry is playing.

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Not sure a result from 8 years ago is really that much of a "gotcha" when Cowden are fannying about at the wrong end of the entire league system, saved only by an utterly abject Brechin side. Morton have had a woeful season, but in an absolute worst case scenario will still be way, way above Cowden next season. 

Congratulations on that. Some achievement. A full time club being way above a part time club. 
Hope you frame the rosette!

2 hours ago, Samsonite said:

Out of the 3 teams Kelty have by far the strongest squad in terms of size & depth, starting 11 Brora are very strong but I worry about what they have in reserve. Brechin appear to be a mixed bag depending on who is fit.

Cold, wet & windy forecast tonight so should favour Brora as they are used to playing in those conditions, Dudgeon Park is one of those grounds that is always windy every time I have been.

I certainly wouldn't write Brechin off, having said that fancy Kelty to get promoted, looking at their squad don't think they have a player under 25 so their experience should get them through both ties.

Brora have a strong 16.

Ill have to go my holidays to Kelty if it’s never cold, wet and windy there!

3 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Brora have a strong 16.

Ill have to go my holidays to Kelty if it’s never cold, wet and windy there!

It's still building up its tourist market but it's a difficult sell.

13 minutes ago, andrew21 said:

So Kelty Hearts, Rangers and Clyde in Scotland and Blackburn Rovers, Blackpool and Fleetwood Town in England then.

Indeed throw them all out (except for Rangers, who of course no longer exist!)

30 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Brechin, but only because it would be unjust for Brora to get promotion based on only seven games, and any club that is associated with Barry Ferguson has no place in the league for me.

So who would you rather the Highland League put forward for the playoffs? 

Also remembering that they won the 19/20 Highland League too and were denied a playoff.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

The Kelty matchday squad is wild when you see it written down. A great bunch of lads playing for the love of the game.

A team of young lions trying to do the unthinkable.