Brechin, Kelty or Brora?

Brechin City, Kelty Hearts or Brora Rangers?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to win the L2 play offs

• The Glebe Park Massive
    • The Kelty Clippies
    • Brora Ra Ra

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/21 at 21:05

Brechin- nice hedge. Pies not bad. Edinburgh City can usually beat them.

Kelty- quite close. Potential to annoy Cowden. Edinburgh City have a great record against them.

Brora- miles away. Can't remember what the pies were like. Edinburgh City have a shite record against them

It's an anonymous poll...

It’s Brechin for me. A class away day . A lot of good people at the club despite all the Brechin bashing going on . The essence of the club goes way further than the last 4 years which a lot of their critics like to pigeon hole them. The debate over the pyramid system should go beyond “get Brechin in the bin”.

I do feel Brora are getting well underestimated in all of this particularly when the MSM are all in with “Barry Ferguson’s team” . No excuse needed now for the Daily Record to get Barry’s  opinion printed on the second back page on the next Old firm game. 

Kelty for having the cojones to move to the EoS a few years back and really getting the pyramid going. If I was going to put money on it I think Brora are more likely and will have a bit of an edge through hosting the first leg midweek and having played Scottish Cup games more recently than anything Kelty have been able to do.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

This is always going to be about the memories you have of visiting these places, so Glebe Park is going to be favourite for most long-standing fans of current League Two clubs. (Whether it’s a promotion-clinching result or just the soup) I’ve also had a great day out at Brora and would be happy for them to be in the league as, like us, they struggle from being relatively isolated from other SPFL clubs. People at Dudgeon Park were very welcoming. Never been to Kelty but, geographically, would be handiest of the three!

Brechin for sure . Need this old traditional teams in our Scottish leagues . Kelty will definitely make it interesting if they get promoted but they will be backed heavily and will end up going the cove and Queen’s Park . Approach as soon as they reach league 2 . Will be heavy recruitment 

1 hour ago, SuperCowden said:

Brechin for sure . Need this old traditional teams in our Scottish leagues . Kelty will definitely make it interesting if they get promoted but they will be backed heavily and will end up going the cove and Queen’s Park . Approach as soon as they reach league 2 . Will be heavy recruitment 

My opinion also but maybe I’m a bit blinded by traditionalism and I will always stand up against those who bash Central park and Cliftonhill- yes they have their faults and the criticism is somewhat justified for lack of improvement in facilities. Edinburgh and Cove are in the senior game on merit but in terms of match experience it’s like watching  a game at the sports centre.

Torn by this.

As an ex Highland League supporter I want Brora up. Kelly would keep the pyramid churning and I'm strongly behind that, leaving the whiff of nouveau riche to one side.

Brechin I always love going to as an away day. Must be close to being the ground I've seen Falkirk at 3rd or 4th most often!

So voted for Brora but I mean none of the others any harm, and completely sympathise with the BC fans.

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Kelty for having the cojones to move to the EoS a few years back and really getting the pyramid going. If I was going to put money on it I think Brora are more likely and will have a bit of an edge through hosting the first leg midweek and having played Scottish Cup games more recently than anything Kelty have been able to do.

Brora may have an edge but Brechin have a hedge.