Edinburgh City vs Elgin City

3 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Think it’s fair to say the players are running on adrenaline at the moment. One more effort today, get a result and maybe get some rested on Tuesday! Wishful thinking I know🙏

Been watching Elgin from a far this season with a hope they could get a playoff spot. Found a bit of form the last 3 games, hopefully you get over the line.

It's a strong top 5 in L2, very healthy competition. I think a L2 side from the playoffs will go up. 

another hard one to call im sure some of the team will be tiring after tuesday and thursdays performances but theyve been 2 good performances from that games hopefully the momentum carrys on into this game but ive always found games with edinburgh probably our tighest games

Disappointing. I'm surprised Edinburgh have lost as many games as they have because from the games I've seen they've clearly been the second best team in the league. A huge night on Tuesday now.

Yeah without a doubt second best team in the League. We are underdogs now. Edinburgh much sharper than us today, we looked really flat/tired, understandably so but not to take anything from Edinburgh they were well ahead of us first half and managed second well.

14 minutes ago, elginer said:

A draw of any kind against Queens Park on Tuesday will suffice for the play offs.  Where was Bronsky?

Heard he has either joined or is joining the Police. He might be injured but maybe work commitments. Whatever don’t think he will be around next year which is a blow.

What's the script if both games end up as draws on Tuesday? 

When Points and Goal Difference is the same does it not usually go to goals scored? so would currently be Elgin 36, Stranraer 34, Stirling 32.

1 hour ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Heard he has either joined or is joining the Police. He might be injured but maybe work commitments. Whatever don’t think he will be around next year which is a blow.

He'll be on the Bronsky beat arresting small town boys then 

I make no apologies for this.

Congratulation's Edinburgh on making the play offs.  Well deserved and well played today.  Best wishes to Elgin too, a good football team with plenty young talented players.

Our midfield were superb today and worked hard while linking up.  Good to see Lee back and Hendo returning - just when we need them again.

Not sure what will happen now but 2nd place from where we were is a great achievement for Gary.