Peterhead v Forfar

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sad to see Forfar going down, but it was all but done for a wee while. Two straight wins for the Loons though, would Forfar fans be happy to let Irvine continue in charge for next season?

It’s no from me. We need an experienced head after the Malcolm shitshow to steady the ship.

13 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sad to see Forfar going down, but it was all but done for a wee while. Two straight wins for the Loons though, would Forfar fans be happy to let Irvine continue in charge for next season?

11 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

It’s no from me. We need an experienced head after the Malcolm shitshow to steady the ship.

I'm of the same opinion, don't mind Irvine staying on the coaching staff but need an experienced manager to lead the club.

Guest mr_malcolm

Has to be someone experienced . Irvine has been the complete professional though , comes across very well

Has to be someone experienced . Irvine has been the complete professional though , comes across very well
Mr Bollan was 'experienced' , how did that work out ?

We need a manager who knows all about the workings of a p/t club, can handle / get the best out of p/t players, recognises a good player when he sees one (and can spot a dud), realises that to be successful you need to play football fans and
players desire - attacking football!

Not necessarily experienced, just talented[emoji1]

Guest mr_malcolm

We need a manager who knows all about the workings of a p/t club, can handle / get the best out of p/t players, recognises a good player when he sees one (and can spot a dud), realises that to be successful you need to play football fans and

Not necessarily experienced, just talented[emoji1]

But on the other hand Campbell and weir both experienced in recent times .

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Good to see the local lad score again ...wrong end this time but they all count 🤣

AY ay ..Was there a few die hards on the hill ? Looks a nice day in the photo . Hard to believe i had massive hailstones pingin down my chimney around dinner time ..

5 hours ago, speedframe said:

Not necessarily experienced, just talentedemoji1.png

Not that I’d necessarily defend Bollan but we did bounce straight back up under him. The important thing is not to do a Brechin, more chance of that happening with an untried manager I would have thought?

11 hours ago, gastropod said:

AY ay ..Was there a few die hards on the hill ? Looks a nice day in the photo . Hard to believe i had massive hailstones pingin down my chimney around dinner time ..

Nae really just nipped doon because it was a bonny day.Maybe about 20 or so in amongst  the bushes at the Balmoor side 

Not that I’d necessarily defend Bollan but we did bounce straight back up under him. The important thing is not to do a Brechin, more chance of that happening with an untried manager I would have thought?

That was a team that should never have got relegated in the first place, hardly a surprise that we went straight back up.

This incarnation is just dreadful and I really can't see the same thing happening.