Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

"No fans" didnt stop the so called preview spending most of the time on you 4-1 win tho...

Why would the section titled “Last time at East End Park” reference a result at Starks Park? You’re not very bright, are you?

We've seen enough from both teams this season that if they turn up and are a total shambles, a thumping will be dished out. I am worried our defending will be a total shambles tonight, but with Musonda out there's little we can do about it. When you're desperate for Davidson to play, times are bad. 

Macdonald

Tumilty - Davidson - Benedictus - Macdonald 

Matthews - Hendry - Spencer

Kennedy/Armstrong

Vaughan - Gullan

Matthews I expect will not last the 90, but if he's fit then he should start. If not, King will play as I suspect Tait is still suspended. A right pain, that, as he has a lot more dig about him than King does. 

There are a lack of options available in the middle of it doesn't work or we are being overrun. 

59 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Why would the section titled “Last time at East End Park” reference a result at Starks Park? You’re not very bright, are you?

Lets see where the lack of intelligence lies... The title is not "last time at East End Park" but  "Raith Preview" and then gives the terms of reverence as "MATCHES AGAINST RAITH THIS SEASON".  As I said Tte only match it's interested in  is the 4-1 - yea last time at East End Park.

You really are thick.

Lets see where the lack of intelligence lies... The title is not "last time at East End Park" but  "Raith Preview" and then gives the terms of reverence as "MATCHES AGAINST RAITH THIS SEASON".  As I said Tte only match it's interested in  is the 4-1 - yea last time at East End Park.
You really are thick.

Where does it say ‘matches against Raith this season’? The 4-1 game is under the “last time at East End Park” - where they give the match report. We do the same in every match preview. Give the match report of the last game between the teams at that stadium.

The 5-1 game is mentioned where it should be. In the ‘last twelve meetings’. I’m not sure what your issue is here. Taking issue with a club’s match preview is honestly bizarre.IMG_1572.jpgIMG_1573.jpg

15 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

You really are thick.

Please just stop. You're making an arse of yourself. 

Happy Matthews is back.  Musonda will be a miss, but to have the same midfield and strikers as the 5-1 game is a help.

Can't help but feel we will need to see something from Duku or Ugwu over the two legs to progress.  If the starting 11 are firing on all cylinders, we may have enough, but there isn't much depth there.

21 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Disappointed at the lack of any bedsheet sighting so far.

Just finished mine up, heading down to the roundabout over pass at Crossgates, keep yer eyes pealed. 🙂

8 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

It genuinely baffles me that Musonda is held in such high regard, he's been stinky everytime we've played Raith. 

It's a shame Davidson will play, Mendy seems a right laugh. 

He was awful in the 4-1, but then so was pretty much our entire team that night. An abberstion from a consistent performer who has also filled in at RB and LB this season and done a job. 

The difference in Benedictus' game when paired with Musonda v Davidson is also remarkable. 

I’m not sure why but I am really struggling to excited for this one. I think the fact that whoever wins this tie, I just can’t seem them going up is probably the biggest contributing factor. I’ll still buy it though.

Ross Matthews being back is huge, last week I posted our stats with and without him this season and the difference is incredible. Even short of fitness, he is a massive upgrade on King. Davo is undoubtedly our best option alongside Bene for this game but he has been poor the last 3 games (not the only one of course) and is well off Musonda’s level.

It’s a shame that we produced one of our best performances in years against Dunfermline at Starks and that will be the only game that 11 ever play together for the club. Tonight should hopefully be the closest we have been to that team since with Davo in for Musonda the only change.

Can see the Pars winning this, 3-1 unfortunately. McManus and Wighton to share the goals. Not that either side should be lacking in motivation given what’s at stake but I think after the 5-1, the Pars will be desperate to make amends just as we were after the 4-1 at EEP.