Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

33 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see we're lodging an appeal against the red card today so Davidson should be able to play in the first leg at least. 

And so he should , a shocking decision, his reputation definitely resulted in the sending off 

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

If crowds were allowed I would absolutely be there but watching streams is starting to get very boring. These days I only watch the Raith TV streams, and even then only because I've got a season ticket so it's free. 

So no chance I'm paying to watch a stream with a couple of Pars fans commentating on a game I expect us to lose by 2 or 3 goals. 

What's the difference between watching a stream and watching a game on TV?

47 minutes ago, Lang Toun Lad said:

I think Matthews is more important than Musonda for these games. We can cover for Davidson and his limitations but the balance and drive in midfield just doesn't seem to be there.

The biggest impact of Davidson's limitations seems to be on Benedictus. He's a much better player when paired with Musonda. 

At least we've got Hendry avaikable for this one. Both he and Matthews missed the cuffing at EEP. If we do. Have Matthews back he unfortunately isn't going to last the 90.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What's the difference between watching a stream and watching a game on TV?

Tbf, picture quality is much better, and there isn't the dependence on Internet quality etc when you watch the game on TV.

The pars tv stream last time didn't work for me for the first 10 mins or so, you don't get issues like that with TV.

I think both teams should treat the 2 leg like a real old fashioned 1970s blood and thunder derby , two footed tackles going in , elbows in face , 2 or 3 players from each side sent off , then giving Dundee their very best chance of progress. 

Guest Axle Grease

Once we get by Raith with 2 easy wins, I think we'll then be able to step it up a gear for the games against real opposition. 

38 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Shirley it should be “The Wee Team” not Raith, are you even a real Townie if you refer to us as Raith?

He’s now muttering under his breath at this obvious omission.

Guest Axle Grease
1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

Shirley it should be “The Wee Team” not Raith, are you even a real Townie if you refer to us as Raith?

My names not "Shirley". 

Raith is half your chosen teams name. If I had made reference to Rovers, could have been bigger teams with Rovers in their name, like Bristol Rovers, Albion Rovers etc, so how about I just call them 'the wee-it Rovers'

5 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

My names not "Shirley". 

Raith is half your chosen teams name. If I had made reference to Rovers, could have been bigger teams with Rovers in their name, like Bristol Rovers, Albion Rovers etc, so how about I just call them 'the wee-it Rovers'

0/10. Utter drivel. Do better. 

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

McGlynn confirms Matthews is back in his pre match so that's something at least. 

Tremendous news. Not a cure-all, by any means, but a truly fundamental part of how this Rovers team functions. 

If Matthews is in a position to manage 180 minutes (or however many it takes before we rack up an unassailable lead...) I'll feel much more confident about our chances in these two games and any others that might come. 

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:
2 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:
I see on Dunfermline's website their preview of the game utterly ignores the 5-1 defeat.
They're obviously in denial.

No fans so doesn't count. How many times?

"No fans" didnt stop the so called preview spending most of the time on you 4-1 win tho...