Jump to content

Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith


Recommended Posts

Aye, it was 'woke' people who cried about a bear in a cardboard tank....
I don't think you know what 'woke' means.

‘Woke’ obviously hadn’t been invented back then but it’s the same sort of folk- love to be offended on behalf of someone else who, in most cases, isn’t offended.

Anyway, back to the game.
Both sets of fans showing absolute apathy and lack of confidence.
We both know we’ll not be getting promoted so neither of us can really be arsed is the vibe I’m getting.

Hopefully a couple of entertaining games but that’s hope more than expectation.
Can’t see there being another 4 or 5-1, two cagey affairs and the winner being a lucky dip.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chill buddy. Few raith fans I knew were genuinely upset about it. Think it was due some Rovers fans being deployed in Afghan or something. I thought they were alright guys aswell. They were actually still hanging on about it a couple years back. It’s phenomenal.
 
ps you are all smelly b*****ds x

That is phenomenal. Would be amazed if anyone was genuinely traumatised by the sight of a bear in a cardboard box but there you go.

You dirty townie hoors.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

The biggest mistake the Rovers made was not escalating things immediately. 

One of yours turns up in a box? We put him in a box. 

No mercy. 

If only we’d thought to bring a bazooka. 

I suppose we could have just set fire to him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Perhaps we should be promoting this as more of a final. As previously discussed we aren't going anywhere so this is the big one! 

I dont understand how our away form is so bad and home form fairly decent. It can't have anything to do with venue. (Although, plastic innit) S'all a bit strange! 

Anyway, im trying to put the 5-1 debacle out of my mind but I dont think we have turned it round enough to get past this round. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Enigma said:

I wonder how much Raith TV will be charging for the second leg...

Sure the SPFL have put a max price of £12 in force for these games to stop any Rovers based hijinks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A question here now for you wonderful people representing The Kingdom Of Fife. The question is on How you want your season to end?

Is it..?

 

a  You want to be humiliated by your local rivals on tv for the whole nation to see.

b You want to be humiliated by Dundee on tv for the whole nation to see.

c You want to just shut the curtains and pretend it’s not happening

CA910BB0-9CB4-4259-B4CE-05A0E184F22D.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

a  You want to be humiliated by your local rivals on tv for the whole nation to see. 

Already been done. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

Chill buddy. Few raith fans I knew were genuinely upset about it. Think it was due some Rovers fans being deployed in Afghan or something. I thought they were alright guys aswell. They were actually still hanging on about it a couple years back. It’s phenomenal. 

No they weren't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Never understood why the first set of playoff games aren’t on TV.

Because sky sports obviously believe that not many people would tune in to view it. SPFL, rather stupidly, made Premiership playoffs part of the premiership broadcasting rights. Fairly sure they could have removed them and still got the same amount of money. This means that sky sports have the rights to all rounds of the premiership playoffs. I’m sure BBC would have been happy to pay a small fee and show the QFs, but sky sports have never been interested.

They don’t actually have any live games on Tuesday or Wednesday on sky sports, but still can’t be bothered showing games that they’ve technically paid for the right to show. Tuesday night, they actually have ‘Soccer AM: The Best Bits’ on Sky Sports Football at 7pm and Wednesday they’re showing a replay of Motherwell v Hibs from 2010...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CallumPar said:


Because sky sports obviously believe that not many people would tune in to view it. SPFL, rather stupidly, made Premiership playoffs part of the premiership broadcasting rights. Fairly sure they could have removed them and still got the same amount of money. This means that sky sports have the rights to all rounds of the premiership playoffs. I’m sure BBC would have been happy to pay a small fee and show the QFs, but sky sports have never been interested.

They don’t actually have any live games on Tuesday or Wednesday on sky sports, but still can’t be bothered showing games that they’ve technically paid for the right to show. Tuesday night, they actually have ‘Soccer AM: The Best Bits’ on Sky Sports Football at 7pm and Wednesday they’re showing a replay of Motherwell v Hibs from 2010...

Ah well, only positive is the clubs will make a bit extra cash from it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

A question here now for you wonderful people representing The Kingdom Of Fife. The question is on How you want your season to end?

Is it..?

 

a  You want to be humiliated by your local rivals on tv for the whole nation to see.

b You want to be humiliated by Dundee on tv for the whole nation to see.

c You want to just shut the curtains and pretend it’s not happening

CA910BB0-9CB4-4259-B4CE-05A0E184F22D.jpeg

d Get it right fucking up John Hughes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Stoo61 said:

Perhaps we should be promoting this as more of a final. As previously discussed we aren't going anywhere so this is the big one! 

I dont understand how our away form is so bad and home form fairly decent. It can't have anything to do with venue. (Although, plastic innit) S'all a bit strange! 

Anyway, im trying to put the 5-1 debacle out of my mind but I dont think we have turned it round enough to get past this round. 

 

Maybe double it up as the Fife Cup final also? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Stellaboz said:
4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
Maybe double it up as the Fife Cup final also? 

Aye but which season?

Is not about 3 years behind? Let's just make this the last one. Winner keeps the trophy forever. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

d Get it right fucking up John Hughes.

E Drown yourself in a vat of tequila. You’re up earlier than expected today!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...