Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Definitely nothing in the Sky schedule for this and our quarter final v Hibs wasn't televised. 

I think I'll pass on this if it's just a stream option. 

Me too. It’s fucked anyway. Cross your fingers and leave it unless we get to the final?

If we get the chance to relegate that gormless c**t Yogi’s Ross County I’ll be back like a shot. 

Mendy to show his international class?

#gloryhunter

Edited by Scary Bear

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Who'd play centre half if Davidson's suspended?

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Mendy or Cooney.

It was said a while back that McKay was potentially available for the playoffs...seems unlikely, and not necessarily a good choice, but...

This is the kind of derby Pars come out on top.

Big team mentality. Just like Martin Hardie day.  We are disjointed pish?  yep.  Beaten 5-1 in our last game...yep...........Means fuk all.

Edited by Chubbychops

2 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

This is the kind of derby Pars come out on top.

Big team mentality. Just like Martin Hardie day.  We are disjointed pish?  yep.  Beaten 5-1 in our last game...yep...........Means fuk all.

Now that we are in the playoffs, the SPFL under normal circumstances, would govern the finances of ticket sales as they are pooled.

Well we’ve played like a honkin jobbie fc since we beat hearts at east end with the exception of 4-5 decent performances. Then there’s the fact we’ve won only once away from home (in the league) all season, and that was against Alloa, so even making it to the play offs is fuckn miracle. Hey ho we’re here now.

We’ve seen that the players can actually play with a bit panache but I think that’s gonna heavily rely on whatever system Stevie draws out his tombola. We’ll see how it goes.

Raith Rovers fans are priced at 6/4 to be still crying at man in ear costume in cardboard cut out tank ten years previous. 

Edited by Gigi Alabocheré

9 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

Really don’t understand this not wanting to watch your team  in a play off.  It’s bizarre frankly, regardless of your expectations 

If it was on TV I'd watch. But I'm pretty fed up of the streaming thing now. I've not taken an away stream since Alloa on boxing day having pretty much watched them all up to that point. 

What forum would the Brechin v's Kelty/Brora be in?
Lowland or Highland forum?

Not really anywhere near the same thing is it?
Once it gets to the final then aye, Premiership forum.
Quarter final where it’s two championship teams? Championship forum.

Raith Rovers fans are priced at 6/4 to be still crying at man in ear costume in cardboard cut out tank ten years previous. 

You do realise that almost all Rovers fans thought that was quality banter?
The people who were offended by it are the same people who get offended on behalf of Muslims because schools celebrate Christmas.

I.e people who are too fucking ‘woke’ and want to be seen as some sort of paragon of virtue, when in actual fact the object of the perceived offence couldn’t give a shiny shite.

I must apologise, last nights result seems to have put me in a terrible mood....

11 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

You do realise that almost all Rovers fans thought that was quality banter?
The people who were offended by it are the same people who get offended on behalf of Muslims because schools celebrate Christmas.

I.e people who are too fucking ‘woke’ and want to be seen as some sort of paragon of virtue, when in actual fact the object of the perceived offence couldn’t give a shiny shite.

I must apologise, last nights result seems to have put me in a terrible mood....

Chill buddy. Few raith fans I knew were genuinely upset about it. Think it was due some Rovers fans being deployed in Afghan or something. I thought they were alright guys aswell. They were actually still hanging on about it a couple years back. It’s phenomenal.

ps you are all smelly b*****ds x