Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

31 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Please appeal Davidson's red card.

Usually I'd be delighted to see him dispatched, but the alternative does not bear thinking about. 

Hard to see how we pick ourselves back up after that showing. 

8 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Is this definitely on TV?

As good a season as we've had, being knocked out of the play offs by a resurgent Dunfermline would be a right downer to end with.

Nah, sky don’t want it. Silly sky.

On the game we need a win at East end, probably by a couple of goals minimum  if we have any hope of getting through, we’re shite away from home with the game at starks being the worst.  Will we do that? Probably not, a rational man shouldn’t get their hopes up.

i am not a rational man and will completely unfounded convince myself the DA juggernaut is marching towards premiership football over the next few days. Bring it on.

6 minutes ago, Paco said:

Could go either way. Strangely not as up for it as you’d think. Could be because we can’t get into games but it might also be because I really don’t see us going up.

After that game this evening I’d find it hard to get excited for a night of passion with Scarlett Johansson. I’m sure come Tuesday afternoon I’ll have something of a buzz and the accompanying nerves that come with high stakes Fife derby.

Edited by Enigma

5 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

If we are limited to the players and tactics from tonight, then without a central defence and a working midfield we've got no chance of reaching the semi final, never mind the Final  

Agree. We look finished. I will be pleasantly surprised if we're still in the contest for the 2nd leg. 

We effectively need to inject Ross Matthews with enough painkillers to play the game. Even then we'll ship goals because we're missing Musonda (albeit he's actually been pretty poor in the derbies before). I'm going to guess Tait won't be back until the second leg. We'll also need to appeal Davidson's red tonight. 

Incredible how different the mood is compared to after the Alloa game. 

11 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

We effectively need to inject Ross Matthews with enough painkillers to play the game. Even then we'll ship goals because we're missing Musonda (albeit he's actually been pretty poor in the derbies before). I'm going to guess Tait won't be back until the second leg. We'll also need to appeal Davidson's red tonight. 

Incredible how different the mood is compared to after the Alloa game. 

Correct, Tait misses the first game. Davo misses both without an appeal,  but this appeal make sense from a perspective of he was wrongly carded. Honestly, play Cooney for Davo, what the hell.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Not looking forward to it!

Anyway, I have "There should be fans in for this!" and "Imagine the atmosphere if there were fans in for this!" on the bingo card.

I have some others as well, but I'll keep the powder dry on them for now, so to speak.

Please mention the lost opportunities for painted bedsheets. 

Raith had their day during that 5-1 game. We scudded them 4-1 and it really could have been 5 or 6 at EEP so it’s not as if both teams haven’t had their day against each other in all honesty this season. People forget we absolutely annihilated them at EEP. There isn’t that much between the teams tbh. Still, that won’t really halt the pessimism from Pars fans as we have been brutal to watch. Can think of maybe 3 games I’ve sat and enjoyed watching this season and I’ve watched every single match out-with today’s dead rubber.

Can’t see free-flowing football with lots of goals given what’s at stake compared to the previous games. We’ll probably lose though. Maybe would be a good thing to get absolutely horsed as it would make Crawford’s job truly untenable.

52 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Definitely nothing in the Sky schedule for this and our quarter final v Hibs wasn't televised. 

I think I'll pass on this if it's just a stream option. 

Really don’t understand this not wanting to watch your team  in a play off.  It’s bizarre frankly, regardless of your expectations