Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Poor stream for me so far, every couple of seconds a circle comes up on the screen and the scream jumps, then it'll go slow, then jump etc. 

You have unbelievably shite equipment and provider and are obviously poor.

P.S. Mine has been absolutely fine.

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

I suppose there's something to be said for the commentator trying to name the Rovers players as they get the ball, despite clearly having no idea who they are, what they look like, what position they're playing or what number they've got on. 

AKA The Pat Bonner approach.

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I suppose there's something to be said for the commentator trying to name the Rovers players as they get the ball, despite clearly having no idea who they are, what they look like, what position they're playing or what number they've got on. 

Turn the volume off. I tend to do it as he blethers some shite

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You have unbelievably shite equipment and provider and are obviously poor.

P.S. Mine has been absolutely fine.

Quite, I'm not saying that everyone's will be poor. No idea what the "you're obviously poor" bit is about, dreadful patter. 

Happy for our defenders to have it, as they’re the ones who will give it away, directly after Spencer has given it away.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Quite, I'm not saying that everyone's will be poor. No idea what the "you're obviously poor" bit is about, dreadful patter. 

It's a joke.