Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

12 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Is this on TV or is it a pay per view job?

PPV only.

Anyway, all Raith need to do is get any result that isn't a heavy defeat and they should be fine to finish things off at Starks. Our abysmal away form (worst since 98/99, worst in the second tier since 75/76) and Crawford's nightmare last time in Kirkcaldy will ensure a comfortable Raith win on Saturday.

Aye I feel we need to hand out a dusting tonight to stand any chance of progressing when we'll inevitably get dispatched of in the semis.

Its unreal how nonplussed I feel about it, in any other season this tie would be massive.

36 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Its unreal how nonplussed I feel about it, in any other season this tie would be massive.

Aye, normally this game would be huge, a massive occasion, today its just meh. 

On my Facebook memories today about the Dundee Utd playoff, that game was fantastic. Well, until the end. 

Anyone else just feeling completely meh about this? 

We were lucky to finish 4th and with it being on TV just feel a real lack of buzz about the whole thing.

Will be watching as I feel that I am obliged to. Not with any great enthusiasm - last couple of games have flattened me. 

The lack of buzz is probably due to what it means for our season. Objectively, a good one that surpassed expectations, but to get binned out the playoffs by Dunfermline would make it feel like it was not a good season. 

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

to get binned out the playoffs by Dunfermline would make it feel like it was not a good season. 

Agreed. You could see from the reaction post Hearts game that people were already feeling like that haven't not finished 2nd. 

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

It genuinely baffles me that Musonda is held in such high regard, he's been stinky everytime we've played Raith. 

It's a shame Davidson will play, Mendy seems a right laugh. 

he played in a team that recently grubbed yous 5-1 Not sure how you could say he was ‘stinking ‘ . It certainly doesn’t say much about your players if so convincingly beaten by players who were reportedly stinking

Anyone know if there’s live commentary on sportsound tonight?

Doesn’t look like it according to the schedules I can find but the bbc sport website isn’t even showing the fixture for tonight [emoji849]

P.S I’ll be in the car for the first half, hence wanting audio commentary.
But to be fair, I paid £12 to watch us get hammered at East End last time so don’t fancy doing the same again [emoji12]

he played in a team that recently grubbed yous 5-1 Not sure how you could say he was ‘stinking ‘ . It certainly doesn’t say much about your players if so convincingly beaten by players who were reportedly stinking
he also played in a team that we recently gubbed 4-1, swings and roundabouts.

A couple half decent performances (somewhat muted by the Alloa game, although we gave minutes to a lot of fringe players for that game) are making me a little nervous.

2 weeks ago I wouldn’t have flinched, we’d be getting trounced and that would be that.

All I’m hoping for is 2 good watchable matches.

4 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Doesn’t look like it according to the schedules I can find but the bbc sport website isn’t even showing the fixture for tonight emoji849.png

But to be fair, I paid £12 to watch us get hammered at East End last time so don’t fancy doing the same again emoji12.png

There is, its on Medium Wave. Sometimes they put the MW game on DAB Digital also, if you don't want it to sound like someone talking through a toilet roll tube.

Doesn’t look like it according to the schedules I can find but the bbc sport website isn’t even showing the fixture for tonight [emoji849]

But to be fair, I paid £12 to watch us get hammered at East End last time so don’t fancy doing the same again [emoji12]
Aye its live on sportsound bud.

36 minutes ago, spot on said:

We were absolutely dreadful in that game, you'd be quite fair to say our players were stinking. 

We were fortunate to score a goal, thankfully Musonda had a shitemare and was kind. 

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

Objectively, a good one that surpassed expectations, but to get binned out the playoffs by Dunfermline would make it feel like it was not a good season

I think we are the opposite a poor season but dumping Raith out the playoffs would add some totally undeserved sparkle to the season.

Although I'm sure 4th the the championship will look fairly decent when people look back at it in 10/20/30 years it's the manner of getting there that's been the problem.