Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

No suggestion of offside for the Vaughan goal. I think it’s Dom Thomas who is sleeping and doesn’t think to get himself back on the park in time and plays everyone on side. Vaughan’s finish is pure disrespect, lifts it deftly over OFW before scoring. Glorious finish. Ugwu’s finish is a pure, brute force volley, just thunders it past the keeper. Great celebrations at the second, though I’m questioning Hendry’s choice of a knee slide on a synthetic surface, bet he’s regretting that today!

Ouch! That goal is way better than I remembered it being on the stream! I thought he'd taken a heavy touch and had to smash it in to make sure. Instead it's a goal of pure filth. Absolutely love wee Vaughany. 

Due to working commitments I couldn't watch the game, seen the score at full time and wasn't surprised in the slightest. Glad I couldn't watch it in honesty. 

I'd love for us to regroup over the summer, get rid of Crawford and bring in a new manager and in turn look forward to next season, but I reckon he's staying, we'll sack him early next season and in turn you can pretty much write off next season, how glum. 

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Due to working commitments I couldn't watch the game, seen the score at full time and wasn't surprised in the slightest. Glad I couldn't watch it in honesty. 

I'd love for us to regroup over the summer, get rid of Crawford and bring in a new manager and in turn look forward to next season, but I reckon he's staying, we'll sack him early next season and in turn you can pretty much write off next season, how glum. 

I read that as "wanking commitments".

13 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Aye absolute beauty as to be fair to Fon Williams he’s doing exactly what a decent keeper should be doing in that situation and making it difficult. Vaughan anticipates that and lifts it instead of lashing it at the goal not giving Fon Williams the chance to save it.

Let’s not forget Tumilty, as his shot had OFW beaten, going just inside the left post, before a deflection allowed OFW to parry it. It was a quality strike, dead on target.

15 hours ago, Wardy said:

.No disputing the finish from Gozie though.

That was also real quality. Bursting a lung to run down the ball, take it once off the chest and adjusting to lash it in while keeping the defender off it, that was pretty special.

10 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

No suggestion of offside for the Vaughan goal. I think it’s Dom Thomas who is sleeping and doesn’t think to get himself back on the park in time and plays everyone on side.

It is indeed Dom Thomas, number 23. He eased off beyond the end line while trying to prevent KMac’s cross and then dawdled coming back on, thus playing Vaughan unquestionably onside. Without Thomas, Vaughan is certainly in an offside position, but not gaining an advantage until the save by OFW, but at that point he becomes involved, and his previous offside position becomes relevant. For those wondering, if Thomas had remained off the pitch to avoid playing Vaughan onside, the referee would have yellow carded him and allowed the goal as Thomas would have been trying to manipulate the rules in an unacceptable manner. He just quit on the play, and it cost the Pars badly.

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

It is indeed Dom Thomas, number 23. He eased off beyond the end line while trying to prevent KMac’s cross and then dawdled coming back on, thus playing Vaughan unquestionably onside. Without Thomas, Vaughan is certainly in an offside position, but not gaining an advantage until the save by OFW, but at that point he becomes involved, and his previous offside position becomes relevant. For those wondering, if Thomas had remained off the pitch to avoid playing Vaughan onside, the referee would have yellow carded him and allowed the goal as Thomas would have been trying to manipulate the rules in an unacceptable manner. He just quit on the play, and it cost the Pars badly.

I think I'll stick that into Google Translate.

End line? Whit?