Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Shite, that. Hope he's back in... two weeks.

Honestly, playing two CB with Bene, Mendy did just fine in his three or four starts. Playing with three CB he didn’t play as well. Not sure why, but I wouldn’t be terrified of Mendy for Davo next game, as long as we’re playing two CB. I think Davo causes some problems with his playing too deep because he knows he can be beaten, but his distribution is the best of the CB’s.

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
1st leg - Wednesday, 19:45
2nd leg - Next Saturday, also 19:45

Why is the sat game 19:45?

Probably has something to do with it being on the TV.

I cannot believe how comfortable that was after we scored our first. Never in doubt from that point.

6 goals in his last 3 games against Dunfermline at Starks for Vaughan. Brilliant finish from Ugwu too.

Bene man of the match for me, he was outstanding and Davo was good too, Wighton was kept very quiet second half. If Davo is out, there is no chance we beat Dundee over 2 legs but that’s a thought for another day.

4 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

I cannot believe how comfortable that was after we scored our first. Never in doubt from that point.

6 goals in his last 3 games against Dunfermline at Starks for Vaughan. Brilliant finish from Ugwu too.

Bene man of the match for me, he was outstanding and Davo was good too, Wighton was kept very quiet second half. If Davo is out, there is no chance we beat Dundee over 2 legs but that’s a thought for another day.

Aye we've earned a couple of days to revel in this result before worrying about the Dundee match. In fact, right now, if we put a statement out saying we were forfeiting the Dundee game because Davo's injured I wouldn't care. 

4 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

If Davo is out, there is no chance we beat Dundee over 2 legs but that’s a thought for another day.

Going pot half full...would expect Dundee to target Davo to get him riled up, not sure it’s a totally bad thing if hers nicked. Yes, Mendy is raw and has issues, but he also doesn’t draw cards like shit draws flies!

Sigh.

Thought we were decent first half and were probably the better team.

Sadly we didn't match that second half. The goal was very silly to give away and we didn't react well to it. 

There was no urgency when we went behind. We went out with a meek acceptance of mediocrity.

Anyway, congratulations to Raith and good luck against Dundee.

Going pot half full...would expect Dundee to target Davo to get him riled up, not sure it’s a totally bad thing if hers nicked. Yes, Mendy is raw and has issues, but he also doesn’t draw cards like shit draws flies!
Thats because he often doesn't get near the ball...