Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

We've been better than Tuesday,  certainly in possession.  Dunfermline have us sussed in terms of an attacking threat though, they've been comfortable and you could argue that Wighton has to score that.

I think this line up has had the change its going to get in terms of goals from Dunfermline, which is a worry given the options,  or lack of, on the bench.

We look better with Armstrong than Kennedy today. Still not great but 0-0 at half time so chance to regroup and kick asses

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Strikers aren't really in the game so far, a bit like at EEP. Saying that I don't think the bench options there are the answer.

Cometh the hour, cometh the Timmy (Mallet to replace Hammer?)

This is gonna be first goal wins it.

Would definitely be an unexpected move. Maybe we need a sub roulette wheel to keep things interesting.

Not much in it, very cagey game which is to be expected given the importance. Think Dunfermline have edged it, can see Wighton being the difference between the sides, he’s look dangerous every time the ball has been near him.

Dunfermline have been well organised and pressed well again. Hopefully they tire a bit second half and that gives us a half yard to start creating a bit more. All to play for second half but on balance of play over the tie so far, Dunfermline look the more likely.

3 minutes ago, renton said:

His unorthodox ways might be the only way we can score. They've got us sussed, unfortunately. 

Maybe get a decent TV, never had a problem.
Sony is quite a well established brand thanks, never had a problem with other clubs streams. By some people's logic, that would imply that the problem doesn't lie with the equipment at my end.

But let's not fall out about such things, let's just enjoy the second half.

3 minutes ago, Helpma said:

Sony is quite a well established brand thanks, never had a problem with other clubs streams. By some people's logic, that would imply that the problem doesn't lie with the equipment at my end.

But let's not fall out about such things, let's just enjoy the second half.

Do the other streams you watch have simply pictures, or do they also have a cheat board? I ask because WiFi casting from my iPad to my LG TV resulting in a jerky picture every 10-15 seconds when the chat updates. Also, the fact that all the other Championship broadcast channels have had similar issues with non-wired casting suggests a software issue in a common program.

As for the insisting it’s not our stream, the simple fact is if X can get the picture 100%, and Y cannot, then it’s NOT the source, it’s in the transmission...and particularly the element of transmission AFTER the signal has gone to X’s access connection.

Quite liking these replays while the live game goes on in a smaller box in the corner. Our production team should take note. Also, that’s a very nice Raith strip.

Quite liking these replays while the live game goes on in a smaller box in the corner. Our production team should take note. Also, that’s a very nice Raith strip.

You can stay you smooth talking devil.