Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

The biggest decision I can remember which went against us in the championship was when we had John Hughes in charge. We've had none this season that I can really think of. I can think of two sending offs (TOB on the first day for Arbroath, Parry for Alloa at Recs) which were never red cards where we got lucky. 

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Thiught the ref in the first leg had a really, really good game. If I was being picky I'd say he missed a booking in the first half for a dive by a Raith player but it's absolutely not the end of the world. 

This. The referee was fine on Tuesday. I can't think of a single incident which he got wrong. Even the incident you refer to with the dive would've been a harsh decision (though I'm thinking off the top of my head - I've not watched any replay).

25 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

The biggest decision I can remember which went against us in the championship was when we had John Hughes in charge. We've had none this season that I can really think of. I can think of two sending offs (TOB on the first day for Arbroath, Parry for Alloa at Recs) which were never red cards where we got lucky. 

This. The referee was fine on Tuesday. I can't think of a single incident which he got wrong. Even the incident you refer to with the dive would've been a harsh decision (though I'm thinking off the top of my head - I've not watched any replay).

To be fair the O'brien one had no bearing on the game at all. 

The worst ref I've seen this season was the one for ICT game where Davidson was sent off. The jury might be out on that decision but he gave us absolutely nothing all match. 

Whatever happens on Saturday I hope that the match isn't decided (either way) buy a refereeing blunder. In reality, it's more likely to be a blunder by a player that makes the difference. 

Discounting Kilmarnock reserves in the betfred this season, we haven’t beaten a full time team away from home since the start of February 2020. 
If we do somehow pull this off it’ll be something to remember this season by. Otherwise, in a few years I’ll probably have forgotten that most of this squad ever played for us tbh 

Discounting Kilmarnock reserves in the betfred this season, we haven’t beaten a full time team away from home since the start of February 2020. 
If we do somehow pull this off it’ll be something to remember this season by. Otherwise, in a few years I’ll probably have forgotten that most of this squad ever played for us tbh 

Hate to break it to you, we're not a full time team...

Meant to say this earlier in the week, but it was good to see ParsTV sorted their shit out on Tuesday, coverage was excellent - commentators spoke dross, but that’s sound. Compared to the league game when we got humped, I missed the first 15-20mins as ParsTV had crashed (pity it didnt crash for the other ~70mins).

Massive game now on Saturday, buzzing!!

C’mon Rovers - dinny f*ck it!

1 hour ago, steakngravy said:

Who is the ref anyway not Willie Gollum I hope. My precious my precious Gollum gollum.

Greg Aitken. His last game for us was the Alloa game a few weeks ago where he sent off Parry.

Edited by Enigma

3 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Whatever happens on Saturday I hope that the match isn't decided (either way) buy a refereeing blunder. In reality, it's more likely to be a blunder by a player that makes the difference. 

Nah f**k it

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

No mention of the dive Steven McDougall took to win a free kick, that Hardie dispatched past McNeil?

Give me this any day. 

5 hours ago, Enigma said:

Greg Aitken. His last game for us was the Alloa game a few weeks ago where he sent off Parry.

Since 2013, Mr. Aitken has called 7 Raith games at Stark’s Park. The results for Raith were 5-1-1...while on the road we are 2-2-4 with Mr. Aitken calling the match...I would say that bodes well for the home team.

2 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
6 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
Beating them with 8 men would be 4k bluray worthy, never mInd DVD.

I'd like a Bayeaux tapestry type affair wrapped around the town house, although as an idea, it might be a bit close to their beloved bed sheets.

Did one of our players get sent off for firing an arrow into Declan McManus’ eye?