Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

48 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I have a feeling that whoever goes out on Saturday is going to suffer the wrath of some hurting Falkirk supporters. 

Big 'homeless person slagging your curtains' vibes but it's coming. 

46 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Nah, they're not that stupid. If they'd at least made the playoffs, maybe. 

I'd say it'll be more likely to be the Partick fans given how spectacularly bitter some of their support are at the moment. . 

Edited by Broken Algorithms

I'm just happy we seem to have broken the mini cycle of the ref awarding the opposition a soft/non existent penalty, refusing us a stonewaller and sending off a Raith man. 

Mind you there's always Saturday. 

54 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

I'm just happy we seem to have broken the mini cycle of the ref awarding the opposition a soft/non existent penalty, refusing us a stonewaller and sending off a Raith man. 

Mind you there's always Saturday. 

Carefull, facts don't matter with some on here, you'll be accused of being negative humourless and paranoid.

31 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Nice early start for the disciplinary panel, must've been up since 3am deliberating over that one. Red card overturned. Unclear at the moment whether it's been downgraded to a yellow (like Neil Parry's) or whether it's been rescinded entirely. 

Whatever happened about Davidson’s alleged racist remarks to Todorov? Have the SFA just swept this under the carpet, or was he deemed to be innocent?
Todorov's misconduct hearing was meant to be on 29th April, don't think a date had been set for the charges brought against Davidson.

Just now, Rob1885 said:
6 minutes ago, CallumPar said:
Whatever happened about Davidson’s alleged racist remarks to Todorov? Have the SFA just swept this under the carpet, or was he deemed to be innocent?

Todorov's misconduct hearing was meant to be on 29th April, don't think a date had been set for the charges brought against Davidson.

Both have been moved to 27th May if i remember correctly.

31 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
37 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Davidson's hearing was originally at the end of April, Todorov's has always been the end of May. When Davidson's original date came round, the hearing started but was then adjourned to the same date as Todorov's, presumably not by coincidence. 

2 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Less than three weeks ago we were struggling to get into a game against the bottom team in the league until a referee sent off the opposition's goalkeeper in a scandalous decision.

Nobody's out to get Raith Rovers, ffs. 

Who said anything about "out to get Raith"? We're pointing out that we've had a string of dubious sending offs, penalties and penalties not giveb, and you come up with one example where  it happened to an opponent which makes it ok.

ffs

Who said anything about "out to get Raith"? We're pointing out that we've had a string of dubious sending offs, penalties and penalties not giveb, and you come up with one example where  it happened to an opponent which makes it ok.
ffs

I’m keen to see this extensive list of dubious decision.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I’m keen to see this extensive list of dubious decision.

Fans of every club think they get shafted by referees on a regular basis. To suggest Raith (or any club) are the only club hard done by is a bit silly. However, when you see who's suggesting it.........it all makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

ffs

They weren’t in the highlights, so difficult to tell, but I thought Mendy could have had a straight red in the first half v Hearts when he brought down McKay-Steven who looked right through, and Benedictus got away with a penalty shout when he had his arm up defending a free kick later on in the half. 

Aye, the Davidson decision was a stinker, but we’d probably had at least one big decision go for us in that game. 

4 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Davidson's hearing was originally at the end of April, Todorov's has always been the end of May. When Davidson's original date came round, the hearing started but was then adjourned to the same date as Todorov's, presumably not by coincidence. 

It was interesting that both hearings were moved until after the play-offs. 

Given the nature of the allegations and that Toderov was also, after a delay, charged too, it seems logical that these should be handled concurrently. 

1 hour ago, roverthemoon said:

Not aware of any string of dubious decisions against us. Think we’ve had a pretty fair season ref wise, usual mix of decisions assisting us and hampering us, but nothing outrageous. 

Seriously?

I really need to go find Crawford Allan,  boy took my bribe quite happily but doesn’t seem to have followed through on his end.  

Thiught the ref in the first leg had a really, really good game. If I was being picky I'd say he missed a booking in the first half for a dive by a Raith player but it's absolutely not the end of the world.