Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Because we were quite content for your defence to have the ball, possession as a stand alone stat doesn't show how a games played out, at all. 

And rightly so. More than a few sloppy passes there created openings for you. 

1 minute ago, steakngravy said:

Did O'Hara score tonight I don't think so therefore Davo had him in his hipper. Better luck on Saturday. 

I don’t think we are/were playing tonight. You’re letting your side down a bit here. Go away and try and think of an insult that references bed sheets and 5-1 and you’ll touch a few nerves. 

Did O'Hara score tonight I don't think so therefore Davo had him in his hipper. Better luck on Saturday. 
Total word salad. I'd say try again but probably best not to.

4 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Levein is an utter irrelevance in Scottish Football, only the media care what he says. Most fans think he’s a fud. 

Your loathing of Levein is entirely irrelevant to my post of what he said.

6 hours ago, embow said:

Any amount of possession is meaningless unless you do something positive with it, such as scoring a goal or, even maybe, two.😉 Likewise having chances. Don't take them, then suffer any consequences that come thereafter.

Thanks, I would never have realised that.  Nevertheless, it's still a fact that we had more possession.

44 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Pondlife troll put on ignore list.

You really are the most humerouless, bitter wee guy.

You have zero patter and clearly can't have any kind of a laugh, instead coming across as having a massive inferiority complex and a monumental chip on your shoulder. Your snarly wee attempts at 'jokes' are poor disguised seethe.

There are plenty of Rovers fans who understand that it's all just a bit of a laugh (most in fact), but you really have a serious issue with it all.

57 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Last nights TV coverage by ParsTV was very good, good picture quality and replay's of the important bits of play. 

Aye it was actually, I had a nightmare at the start but that was down to me. Thiught it was very good. 

36 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

It’s half time ..0-0 ...it’s a derby ...anything can happen......can we all just concentrate on the Falkirk debacle for a wee bit now..

We’ve got a whole year to laugh at falkirk. There’s plenty of fun to be have after Saturday.

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

We’ve got a whole year to laugh at falkirk. There’s plenty of fun to be have after Saturday.

I have a feeling that whoever goes out on Saturday is going to suffer the wrath of some hurting Falkirk supporters. 

Big 'homeless person slagging your curtains' vibes but it's coming. 

1 minute ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I have a feeling that whoever goes out on Saturday is going to suffer the wrath of some hurting Falkirk supporters. 

Big 'homeless person slagging your curtains' vibes but it's coming. 

Nah, they're not that stupid. If they'd at least made the playoffs, maybe.