Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

Guest Axle Grease
Just now, Jack Jarvis, Esq said:

FUCKING SCORE A GOAL MAN

No happening Adam, sorry I meant Jack 

Guest Axle Grease
Just now, dysartrovers said:

Can we just mention that Falkirk are out of the playoffs in injury time emoji23.png

Great news 

Dunfermline’s finishing had been a disgrace. They could be out of sight. I’m happy with a 0-0. Happier still that I don’t need to listen to the commentator screeching every time the ball goes near our goal.

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

How many times is Davidson going to give the ball away and put us under pressure? 

That's another great chance there for Dunfermline. 

And right there at the death, again. Bloody hell. 

Will take that. Clear second best today. 

Take our chances and it could have been an absolute roasting tonight. Definitely had far better chances and simply never took them. We’ll not get chances like that at Starks and with a horrendous away record like ours you really don’t fancy us to go through now.

Can't see us going to Starks and winning so I'd say that'll be that. 

Which is fair enough, we don't deserve shit from this season. 

Plus points were Whittaker and O Hara for me. Kev is growing on me. (Henderson good too but he's a loanee so nae use to us) 

Can Davidson play on Saturday? An absolute fraud of a footballer and O’Hara got lots of joy from him. Frustrating night for Pars fans. Rovers looked tidy at times but they played in to our hands and we never punished them. So frustrating.

That's us as good as out.

Thought we actually played pretty well tonight and created loads of chances, but we didn't take any.

There's no way we win on Saturday with our pathetic away record. Crawford will absolutely shite it big time.

Can't see us going to Starks and winning so I'd say that'll be that. 
Which is fair enough, we don't deserve shit from this season. 
Plus points were Whittaker and O Hara for me. Kev is growing on me. (Henderson good too but he's a loanee so nae use to us) 

Maybe now that Crawford is playing O’Hara to his strengths we are seeing what he is capable of? He has been one of the few rays of light since the turn of the year. Keeps playing like that then could be a top player for the Pars.