Raith v Dunfermline. Dunfermline v Raith

If you swapped the managers for these two squads, where do you think they'd finish? 

Don’t know if it’d make much difference tbh. Maybe we’d be 2nd with a marked improvement in away form? All hypothetical.

Raith are 3rd and not a million miles away from us. Hardly Earth-shattering. I mean, going straight to the play-offs after getting promoted and coming above a team with much bigger resources is to be commended, definitely. I don’t think McGlynn would have done much better than Crawford tbh and I’d certainly not be inspired by us replacing Crawford with him, hypothetically speaking because of course that’ll not happen.

Crawford is a total shitebag away from home. He has 100% took that straight from Jimmy Calderwood’s book of tactics. It’s genuinely horrendous and, unless we scrape a win at EEP and somehow shitfest a draw at Starks, we’re going straight out.

Best thing that happens, if we can’t shitfest our way to promotion, is to get absolutely humiliated again so it makes Crawford’s position untenable as he simply has to go at the end of the season.

I’m not sure it’d make that huge a difference because McGlynns main strength in my opinion is his recruitment and specifically building a squad to suit how he wants to play as well as well as being a team of guys that want to play with each other.

If he inherited Crawfords squad I think he’s a better manager so would probably do better than Crawford but I doubt he would have had them challenging for the title this year.

Now if the question was what would happen if you swapped budgets, that would be a different answer.

I’m not sure it’d make that huge a difference because McGlynns main strength in my opinion is his recruitment and specifically building a squad to suit how he wants to play as well as well as being a team of guys that want to play with each other.

If he inherited Crawfords squad I think he’s a better manager so would probably do better than Crawford but I doubt he would have had them challenging for the title this year.

Now if the question was what would happen if you swapped budgets, that would be a different answer.

100% this McGlynn was average when he came in taking over Smiths squad, we improved massively when he was able to recruit his own players.

I am not buying this "oh we are pish so we can't go up shite".... get a grip... as it stands you have a shot.

I hope the playing staff of both Raith and Dunfermline have as shite attitude as the apathetic knicker pishing fans of both.

27 minutes ago, Denapark1893 said:

I am not buying this "oh we are pish so we can't go up shite".... get a grip... as it stands you have a shot.

I hope the playing staff of both Raith and Dunfermline have as shite attitude as the apathetic knicker pishing fans of both.

Cheers dits.