Falkirk v Whoever is embarrassing us next.

We need to get something here if we’re going to make the playoffs as we will lose on Tuesday.

I can’t see us getting through the playoffs but I’m slightly more confident playing Morton as they’re absolutely gash.

In terms of team selection, I really don’t know where to start but we definitely can’t continue with the three stooges Alston, Fotheringham and Leitch in midfield.

Mutch

Mercer Neilson Miller Kelly

Morrison Alston Gomis Francis

Sammon Dowds

Holt has us going over the 5-5-0.....it's similar to his 4-5-1 since the restart but feels it's our best chance for a point we need.

M&M out their depth with recruitment/ big games and tactics but this clown has made us as much a laughing stock similar to Hartley with the new team. We are shite with injuries but we shouldn't be that easy a walkover for a so called experienced manager. 

I personally think a few of our players have really thrown in the towel now for sure since Holt came in, Gomis looked like he didn't wanna be there and it wouldn't surprise me if a few of the injuries are of the thought of no thanks under this clown...

Ps I liked Holt previously 😉

We are due a bit of luck and a result against Falkirk. Every game between us over your time in the seaside league has been really close but we fall short every time. This might just be our chance. However, our part-time squad look knackered.  All these games coming in such a short space of time and holding down their jobs has taken it's toll.

If we don't get the required and long overdue win over the Bairns, we'll get another four chances next season. 

See y'all next season. 

54 minutes ago, PortyMo said:

We are due a bit of luck and a result against Falkirk. Every game between us over your time in the seaside league has been really close but we fall short every time. This might just be our chance. However, our part-time squad look knackered.  All these games coming in such a short space of time and holding down their jobs has taken it's toll.

If we don't get the required and long overdue win over the Bairns, we'll get another four chances next season. 

See y'all next season. 

The difference is, this time , you're up against a team who can no longer hide behind the illusion of playing some kind of superior brand of football. We're simply not good enough to compete at this level and have been well & truly found out.

8 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

The difference is, this time , you're up against a team who can no longer hide behind the illusion of playing some kind of superior brand of football. We're simply not good enough to compete at this level and have been well & truly found out.

And yet, I fing myself fancying you if you get through to play ton. 

All through last season, pre covid, and for much of the first part of his truncated season, Thistle were gash. Poor control, poor delivery into the box, poor passing, poor tackling but at no time did I see the players look like they had chucked it as seemed with falkirk on Thursday nights game. Only player trying was Morrison. As fan I can forgiven most things but not effort or commitment cos sometimes that alone can take a team over the line.

Genuinely, I hope Falkirk get it together and make it up but unless holt magically changed the attitude it unlikely.

30 minutes ago, banditjag said:

And yet, I fing myself fancying you if you get through to play ton. 

All through last season, pre covid, and for much of the first part of his truncated season, Thistle were gash. Poor control, poor delivery into the box, poor passing, poor tackling but at no time did I see the players look like they had chucked it as seemed with falkirk on Thursday nights game. Only player trying was Morrison. As fan I can forgiven most things but not effort or commitment cos sometimes that alone can take a team over the line.

Genuinely, I hope Falkirk get it together and make it up but unless holt magically changed the attitude it unlikely.

Ridiculous, and you yourself go on to explain why in the following 3 lines of text.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

In a kind of perverse way you watch an entire club unravelling before your eyes and can't tear your eyes off it. Just to see how bad it can actually get.

Narrator: it gets bad. Very very bad.

It’s best summed up by a 1970s army appraisal of (I think) a Captain in the infantry. It went something like “I have no doubt that Captain Smith’s men would follow him anywhere, but for most, it’s driven only by a morbid sense of curiosity”. That’s where we are right now. We are the troops, and FFC really is Captain Smith.

Guest Peter LaFleur

First home game of the season I won’t be tuning in for. Really can’t be arsed increasing my blood pressure this weekend.