World Cup 23 qualifiers

Lurkst

Didn't think the crowd was that disappointing, it's actually the second highest for a home qualifier. 

Great to see so many young girls teams on nights out, quite a lot of buses there. A good sign for the future of the women's game in Scotland. 

Comfortable win, a couple of lovely goals, although a bad one conceded. Spain destroyed Hungary in Budapest, we'll need to up our game to have a chance against them.

Erin Cuthbert seems to have been concussed, she certainly looked out for the count. Hopefully a speedy recovery for her.

1 hour ago, Lurkst said:

Didn't think the crowd was that disappointing, it's actually the second highest for a home qualifier. 

Great to see so many young girls teams on nights out, quite a lot of buses there. A good sign for the future of the women's game in Scotland. 

Comfortable win, a couple of lovely goals, although a bad one conceded. Spain destroyed Hungary in Budapest, we'll need to up our game to have a chance against them.

Erin Cuthbert seems to have been concussed, she certainly looked out for the count. Hopefully a speedy recovery for her.

My eldest was there with DUGA and going by the twitter accounts I follow there was loads of girls teams from across Scotland, great to see and she was absolutely buzzing when she got back in. 

It's nights like tonight which give them the life long bug. I've went from having two daughters who last year didn't give a shit about football to both being in the Dundee United girls academy and we've taken in 3 games live between us (derby together, DUWFC Vs QPWFC and watched the Hungary game together) last 5 days 🤣

2 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I thought that was a decent crowd given it was a Tuesday night, live on telly and the opposition were cannon fodder.

Decent win but some pretty laboured build up at times.  Cuthbert is an absolute class above the rest of the team 

Cuthbert is an absolute machine. She's up and down the park 90mins and doesn't stop. 

1 hour ago, Lurkst said:

I'd actually have given Claire Emslie player of the match as she was running riot, although the Faroes right back was a bit of a haddy.

Emslie is like the female Ted McMinn.  I thought she had a very effective game and scored a really good goal but you're never sure she actually has a clue what she's doing next

• 1 month later...

13 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

There's supposed to be an English commentary available for this but I can't find it. I'm trying on both Freeview and iPlayer.

Where am I going wrong?

Try it now - they just switched it over to the English commentary a couple of minutes ago.  

11 minutes ago, resk said:

Try it now - they just switched it over to the English commentary a couple of minutes ago.  

Still getting the Garlic. Have tried on the Alba channel, Freeview 7, and tried on BBC iplayer. I was getting a red button option for English commentary but all that told me there was a problem with my internet connection - and there isn't.

T.A.I.G.H Nam Gasta Ort

Edited by ICTJohnboy

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Alba disappeared from my TV about a year ago and despite retunning it's never came back, I need to watch it on the iplayer and the red button commentary doesnt work 😔

A fairly poor 20 mins so far, but I expect us to win at least 2-0

Your TV's got good taste.