World Cup 23 qualifiers

Lurkst

23 minutes ago, red23 said:

What a joke womans football is. It never deserves the airtime it gets, with female pundits being forced upon us having played at an awful level similar to that of an under 15's school team. I've no problem with it existing, just wish we wouldn't get this utter nonsense shoved in our faces whenever you open a football sports page. Get it in the bin.

Can someone come and collect their dad, please.

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Thankfully we wont see it but imagine this Scottish rabble up against England women. Certainly wouldnt be the close game it was at WC 2019

That was a decent game.  You follow this closer than I do.  How come we've gone backwards?  

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Thankfully we wont see it but imagine this Scottish rabble up against England women. Certainly wouldnt be the close game it was at WC 2019

I was just thinking that. It seems a very long time ago that Scotland were 3-0 up and cruising v Argentina in the World Cup finals. I don’t think they’ve recovered from that late capitulation. The commentators said earlier that Scotland haven’t gone backwards, I completely disagree.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That was a decent game.  You follow this closer than I do.  How come we've gone backwards?  

I think the whole Shelley Kerr fallout had a big part of it, then the long wait for a new manager. Players like Boyle, Howard, Robertson should be nowhere near the starting eleven 

2 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Unbelievably she was in an England squad a few years back, nowhere near that standard now. 

That blows my mind. Shes never impressed me at all. Westrup from rangers looks a better option

9 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

I was just thinking that. It seems a very long time ago that Scotland were 3-0 up and cruising v Argentina in the World Cup finals. I don’t think they’ve recovered from that late capitulation. The commentators said earlier that Scotland haven’t gone backwards, I completely disagree.

That was the catalyst imo, we should never have been close to drawing that game. Then Shelley Kerr had her meltdown, knocked players confidence then we waited about a year for a permanent manager. All that and crap squad members have resulted in us going backwards. 

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I think the whole Shelley Kerr fallout had a big part of it, then the long wait for a new manager. Players like Boyle, Howard, Robertson should be nowhere near the starting eleven 

That blows my mind. Shes never impressed me at all. Westrup from rangers looks a better option

Not sure she's yet up to 100% match fitness but she's a classier player than Howard, for sure.