Clyde vs Dumbarton

8 hours ago, Bogheidman said:

More class. There’s no educating some people. Enjoy your win gents. And don’t be surprised when other folk take delight in your failures when you show such a lack of class and graciousness.

We literally need to go back 3 days for some of your fans lack of class and graciousness in the same situation. Swings and roundabouts, that’s football. 

58 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

When you see the quality of the images from the other side of the pitch it really emphasises how poor pixellot is

Agreed.  It just adds to the disconnect that the restrictions cause.

That Omar elbow looks a bit more than accidental.  There’s protecting yourself and there’s making sure the other guy comes off worse from a collision. It looked like the latter.  Hope to see Howie in a Clyde shirt next season (and not through a distant, foggy lens).

MOTM picking for this was the toughest for a good while. I went Cuddihy, Goodwillie, Lamont although it could easily have been 3 different players. Surprised Cuddihy didn't make the top 3 in the final votes mind you. 

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

MOTM picking for this was the toughest for a good while. I went Cuddihy, Goodwillie, Lamont although it could easily have been 3 different players. Surprised Cuddihy didn't make the top 3 in the final votes mind you. 

I agree this was the toughest for a while, if not ever. I thought they all played well.

If pushed, I'd have gone for Rumsby, Howie & Bain (who had the best game I've seen him have for Clyde).

11 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Just got round to watching the highlights, whoever said Omar was falling and naturally brought his arms up is kidding himself on. He is clearly still running and only falls after hitting Howie. 

A blatant foul, and should have been an obvious red card.

I think Jim Duffy thought the same, as Omar was subbed immediately.

A nasty piece of work :thumbsdown.

On 02/05/2021 at 08:06, Bogheidman said:

More class. There’s no educating some people. Enjoy your win gents. And don’t be surprised when other folk take delight in your failures when you show such a lack of class and graciousness.

What a sad little life, Jane