Clyde vs Dumbarton

1 hour ago, Bogheidman said:

Such a mature response. Listen if this is what celebrating such a huge result means for you boys then fair enough. It’s not what I’d be doing but each to their own. Pathetic stuff really. Much like the game today.

Shut up ya wee fanny

7 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Shut up ya wee fanny

More class. There’s no educating some people. Enjoy your win gents. And don’t be surprised when other folk take delight in your failures when you show such a lack of class and graciousness.

2 hours ago, Bogheidman said:

More class. There’s no educating some people. Enjoy your win gents. And don’t be surprised when other folk take delight in your failures when you show such a lack of class and graciousness.

They always have done and always will. Fortunately though, we aren’t inclined to suck up everyone’s arse like a certain mob from the west end.

Guest andyp1301
16 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Don't be like that Andy. I'm only jesting

I'm merely referring to the fact I'm only 5' 7". I imagine you as a tall lad so I wouldn't be able to see the match of you stood in front of me.

I actually enjoy your posts. I disagree with many (most) of them but I always find them interesting.

I'm  hugely flattered and humbled HD...maybe next season we can meet chat and see if we can find some common ground....and I promise to sit beside you rather than block your view.

I'm  hugely flattered and humbled HD...maybe next season we can meet chat and see if we can find some common ground....and I promise to sit beside you rather than block your view.
No problem. I'm sure there's plenty of common ground.

Guest andyp1301
24 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:
1 hour ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Opposite angle looks much worse with the Howie incident. That's a red card even if it hadn't resulted in a broken cheek bone such as it has.

Gone now though....really feel for Howie. Been really good (the Ramos turn part) and he's worth a contract next year for me.

Opposite angle looks much worse with the Howie incident. That's a red card even if it hadn't resulted in a broken cheek bone such as it has.

Nonsense. It’s a collision. He’s falling and his arm goes up, natural reaction

I think there is more force in the arm movement than just falling. Either way didn't effect the outcome but a guy has a broken cheek bone as a result.

Guest andyp1301
13 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:
24 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

I think there is more force in the arm movement than just falling. Either way didn't effect the outcome but a guy has a broken cheek bone as a result.

No point in calling someone out for aggression now, especially when it's not clear there was intention to harm. 

Come on the Blue Toon on Tuesday.