Clyde vs Dumbarton

It's sums things up that the main reason I want us to win today is to avoid adding another two games to this dogshit season, if we somehow manage to scrape 8th, rather than the actual bonus of avoiding relegation. 

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I’ve already prepared myself for the crushing 1-0 defeat and visits to “Bazza” in deepest darkest Fife next season.

I’ll predict a Dumbarton goal from open play this time, probably as a result of Rumsby tying his shoelaces or something.

Fully expecting a repeat of the last game. If Dumbarton score first then may as well blow for full time.

We need Cuddihy for midfield which means playing Bain at right back. Would have Howie and McNiff at centre half but sure Rumsby will play.

I would start Lamont it's worth a gamble as we have f**k all else and he's barely kicked a ball so should be fit.

We need somebody up with Goodie which Jamieson was doing that well previously. If Jamieson isn't available then it had to be Cunnigham.

Probably just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic but let's at least have a go. There is very little between the sides both are fucking rotten.

Guest andyp1301
4 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Fully expecting a repeat of the last game. If Dumbarton score first then may as well blow for full time.

We need Cuddihy for midfield which means playing Bain at right back. Would have Howie and McNiff at centre half but sure Rumsby will play.  recently..OTOO NOT BEEN GREAT RECENTLY, HAVE FEELIN MCNIFF AT LB.

I would start Lamont it's worth a gamble as we have f**k all else and he's barely kicked a ball so should be fit. NOT INJURED BUT IS HE MATCH FIT...SO OFF FORM RIGHT NOW.

We need somebody up with Goodie which Jamieson was doing that well previously. If Jamieson isn't available then it had to be Cunnigham. MAYBE ALLY LOVE ALONGSIDE GOODIE TO NOISE UP AND ANNOY THEIR DEFENDERS?

Probably just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic but let's at least have a go. There is very little between the sides both are fucking rotten. YES...LET'S JUST PRAY WE GET SOME LUCK AND WITH A MASSIVE EFFORT FROM THE PLAYERS- WE MAY GET THE WIN WE SO NEED

We need Cuddihy for midfield which means playing Bain at right back. Would have Howie and McNiff at centre half but sure Rumsby will play.

I would start Lamont it's worth a gamble as we have f**k all else and he's barely kicked a ball so should be fit.

We need somebody up with Goodie which Jamieson was doing that well previously. If Jamieson isn't available then it had to be Cunnigham.

Probably just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic but let's at least have a go. There is very little between the sides both are fucking rotten.
We've seen in the past where managers are forced into tactical or personnel changes they accidentally chance upon a winning combination.
I fully expect this to happen this afternoon.

Unfortunately it won't be at Broadwood.

If this season was a boxing match the ref would have stopped the fight by now. We look like a team with nothing left.  I will probably spend more time keeping an eye on the Forfar score.

Both teams final 10 mins against Forfar shows where the are nicely.

Let's hope Clyde get a bit of dig from somewhere and some of our underperformers step up.

This ain't going to be pretty, that's for sure 

Our midfield is so soft it’s not real and a big part of the issue this year. Cuddihy in there doesn’t fill with confidence. 

I’ve hit a stage of not even thinking a win would really bother me today, it’s been a shambolic season and we are just complete shite. 

Dumbarton really don't do well when they are expected to get results... with everything looking like it is against Clyde it wouldn't surprise me to see you guys win convincingly. 

That being said, if our players cannot motivated themselves for this game given everything that has unfolded over the season then they fully deserve to go down.

Tough game but I just hope we do enough to even scrape a victory, at least!

I would swap Crossan for Frizzell but that's about it. Obviously you would have Wedderburn, McAllister and maybe Wardrop in there but with them being injured, it's the best we could hope for.

Wilson

Bain Rumsby McNiff Love

Lamont Robertson Howie Cuddihy

Cunningham

Goodwillie

Wish I hadn't started working out what sort of an eleven that was. A good chance it'll be nothing like that. Maybe even 352?

8 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Well, that’s quite something.

In fairness, that's how its written on the SPFL site. I'd imagine McNiff will be left back.